Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   2014-06-18, 23:54

Ooc: who would it involve?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   2014-06-18, 23:56

OOC: Me and you, being nerdy as fuck Mechanicus, pointless bitching about the guard and arguing about the various uses of tech.

Or,
Have you ever wondered what happens to the Mechanicus when they join the Tau?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   2014-06-18, 23:58

Ooc: that would be going deep into the lore.

But I know some mechanicus cults delve into xeno technology, believing all machines and weapons should be studied for the Ominosiah, or however you spell it. Although, they don't like xeno, so they purge them first, then take the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   2014-06-19, 00:00

and thus does a new dawn begin. but whereas 'new dawn' would usually indicate a change for the better, this is far from it. the shepard has begun to tussle with his own flock. the guardian has fought with his charge. the doom has begun. And as Marcus Aurelius presided over the beginning of the end for his empire, so too do I preside over the beginning of the end here. A man with naught but good intention in the beginning has inadvertently begun the downward spiral to destruction. Whether we will this stay the course to the end of it all, i cannot say. and as for with whom the blame lies, the shepard or his sheep, i also cannot say. but know this. then a kingdom falls, it is the king who receives the blame.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   2014-06-19, 00:05

If my kingdom in which I live falls.
Then I'll build it again, brick by brick.
If my bricks crack and fall, then I'll build it log by log!
If the logs rot and break, I'll build it from the dirt itself!
AND IF ANYONE DARES DESTROY MY CASTLE OF DIRT, I'LL BUILD A NEW CASTLE, OUT OF THE BONES OF THE FALLEN I HAVE SLAIN!
That is me...
That is Ar'Kais...

The king of the dirt castle!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   2014-06-19, 00:06

OOC: True, but what happens when they surrender the greater good?
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net/t73-mechanicus-adventures
...Shall we?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   2014-06-19, 03:43

I presume this thread is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   

Back to top Go down

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: