Share | 

It begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 14:07

.....you must be shitting me.... now, after like 50 years of me giving up on acquiring croatia through lawful succession, and started conquering the shit out of it, and now that i have almost half of it already(!), somehow my cousin, and 2 other kinsmen are next in line for the throne...
speaking of croatia... i was just waging a war on them the other year, when some nobles thought it would be nice to start a revolt to make seniority succession a thing in carpathia(the oldest family member gets the throne).... now the problem with this is that ill keep playing as a 70 year old fart and rule for 5 year s before dying... thats not good for a great many reasons... so the nobles thought 137% of my military power would be enough to beat me .... oh boy, were they wrong,.... half of them have been rotting in my dungeon ever since... the rest, i released because really, they just got caught up in my uncles scheming... and i got a +15 global opinion modifier(on top of a +25 for beating down a major revolt) for being merciful, which is nice...
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 14:08

Hire a assassin to kill em off.
Or summin.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 14:41

"You must have a valid casus belli to declare for on *whateverhisname*"

....what do you mean i dont have a valid casus belli?! you see that little shit county of his stabbing into my territory? thats the casus belli! if i could get it, the name "Carpathia" would be written with almost twice as large letter son the map! Im the emperor! i say thats enough of a casus belli!

and i could plot to kill them, but A), i dont think the plot would be powerful enough to do it in reasonable time, and B), i would achieve nothing with it. theres seniority sucession in croatia. if they die, the oldest member takes over(not necesserily of my house)

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-01-07, 14:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 14:43

What?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 14:44

What what?.
and notice the edit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 14:47

Oh.
Why not kill the whole family?
Like what the Russians did with their royal family.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 15:05

how will killing everyone cause me to become the legitimate heir? o.O
its easier to just offer them vassalization once they are at peace(cant do it whzile they are at war with anyone)... and if they refuse, ill just remind them that i can march 30K men into their capital at any time... probably by doing exactly that.... again...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 15:21

You know that thing when everyone around you is sick so you are extra careful, stay away from everyone who looks sick, not even a handshake and all? well, the emperor just topped that...
"Goddammit! theres so much Typhoid Fever in this town that we'll drown in it! thats it! im declaring war on Ruthenia and leading the army myself! even the battlefield is safer than here!"

....and just as i do that, the entire court left home starts contracting Typhoid Fever... the emperor tryuly is wise in his decisions...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 15:26

Oh wow XD
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 16:27

OOC....... im not even suprised anymore...
Dad: go work at McDonalds so at least you will be among people.

He would prefer me working there, just so i wouldnt spend my free time alone, assuming that its unhealthy and i will eventually snap and start killing people or something... i know he wants good but... seriously? i hate people... i dislike crowded public areas... i like being alone, especially in my room.... if anything, being forced to work with a bunch of art school droputs, serving annoying customers all day in a shitty workplace is much more likely to make me snap and start killing people.... and of course i cant say any of this or he will just asusme im just looking for excuses and am still childish.... yaaay....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 16:32

OOC: McDicks is possibly the WORST place you can work at.
Shit pay, shit hours, irritating customers, worse management, and horrible food.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 16:43

OOC. i know... but again, if i say that, he will just think im looking for excuses...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 17:01

I worked there.
I considered beating my head in with a brick.
Hated every moment, apart from there were a few people there who I enjoyed talking too. 
But the constant stress and the burns I got on my hands... Eh, I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 17:03

Also, the organisation is terrible for the average joe.
For the most part, I didn't know when I was going to get paid, or when I was next scheduled to work.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 17:35

Same with tesco... They let you know a few hours before the start of the shift that you may go to work, intentionally employ as few people as possible, and then have you work your shit out to make up for the fact that you are like 2/3 of how many people would actually be needed... And that damn tesco smell... I swear, i was getting nausea for a long time whenever i entered that place because i soon started associating the smell with imminent and long suffering... Pavlov FTW!
Oh, and lets not forget their ridiculous expectations: we dont have enough people to do everything, so we'll have to focus on a few lanes. But make sure everything looks perfect! I literally kept getting called back to lanes because the breadcrumb or rice bags are (securely) piled into their place instead of neatly being lain out in a grid pattern with their front facing outwards... Half your time is spent with these idiocies... But they arent bothered in the slightest that everything is dirtier than the street, and half the shelves are covered in salt/flour/sugar/are slick with oil, or whatever else...
Oh, and you can never work with adequate speed... You always need to be faster and more precise... Except this one time when my boss was pissed off because i finished the nights quota in less than half the time, just to see if it will be enough for her... I dont know the english equivalent to the string of curses when i told her that i was done with the third task too...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 18:02

Did you quit?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It begins   2015-01-07, 18:21

I work there through a.... Student association? Not sure about the term... Anyway, they basically tell me if theres an available job suitable for me somewhere, or that they ordered help at tesco, in our case, and i can decide wether or not i want to apply. Right now, i have amassed quite a bit of cash(well, by mystandards anyway) so i feel little urge to torture myself, and dont apply to shifts...

The only reason i even consider doing this work is because the student payrate is actually quite good... On normal payrate...well, i pretty much decided that if i live on the street and get offered this job, i will rather stay on the street... Less effort, pretty much same result...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It begins   

Back to top Go down

It begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22