Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legends of the Old Republic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Legends of the Old Republic.    2017-05-20, 00:34

A brand new Star Wars RP set in the The Old Republic era!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Old Republic.    2017-05-20, 04:09

OOC: Feel free to start anywhere!

Okay I've worked out a little more. This Rp is set during the Cold War (Between the two Great Galactic Wars. Literally the initial campaign in SWTOR) about 2 years before the second Galactic war. This gives us some leeway to build up our chars before shit goes down in the universe!

So...Andrastus is my Sith Acolyte, and Lady Xiathan is controlled by Azrok.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-05-20, 11:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Old Republic.    2017-05-20, 10:33

/The Sith Academy, Korriban\

*A brutal cacophony of flashing light illuminates the academy grounds as multiple sith fight. Andrastus moved with the swiftness and brilliance of a burning sun. Acolytes rushed against him, their blades swinging indiscriminately. His lightsaber flashing in a blinding symphony of light and destruction, as he parried the blows effortlessly, sending some coursing into walls, and others back toward the warriors unfortunate enough to challenge him. Andrastus wasn't defending now, he was attacking, attacking with such fury and destruction that nothing could stop him. And he knew exactly where he was going, he was heading straight for his Overseer, the fool who sent these weaklings to kill him.

The Acolytes, unable to give way, unable to surrender even if Andrastus would have spared them, flew apart like cheap dolls as his lightsaber cut through them in a broad swath of destruction. The Acolytes smart enough to stay out of his way, had difficulty keeping up, and stumbled over the debris he left in his wake. They merely followed him and shielded the man from view.

Amongst the cheering crowd is Lady Xiathan, a high ranking Sith Lord rumoured to be in line for a seat on the Dark Council itself. Somehow remaining unnoticed by the majority of the crowd she gets front row seats to the rather illegal fight as it progresses*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Old Republic.    2017-05-21, 05:04

Xiathan Sat in the crowd slowly clapping as she saw the acolytes killing each other , this was rather normal for the sith acadamies to weed out the weak she was only trying to pass the time before she becomes an official dark council member.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Old Republic.    2017-05-21, 06:34

*With no Acolytes left to hide behind, the overseer charged into the fray. The arena shone white as Andrastus and the Overseer dueled. Great gashes and cuts soon scoured the arena floor as blow after blow was deflected and parried. Neither warrior could gain an advantage, the Overseers skill was matched blow for blow by Andrastus' rage, but soon the Overseer turned to a tactic far more powerful than any lightsaber. He called upon his mastery of the force and released great arcs of lightning, catching his foe unaware he launched Andrastus into a pillar and started advancing toward the young warrior*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Old Republic.    2017-05-22, 04:23

Lady xiathan  was not entertained at all by this using the force to stop both parties of the fight before walking down looking at both of them with the glowing red lenses of her mask " this is rather disappointing overseer and here I thought you were a person of good reputation after hearing from my daughter I thought I'd pick her apprentice from you but now I'm half tempted to kill you both but you know I won't , why it's because dipite the pothetic performance I believe this acolyte has potential , so overseer you will meet me in my office tomorrow if you don't arrive I'll flay you alive , now you acolyte you are to arrive at the capital city and go to to Darth isnivs office and say xiathon sent you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Old Republic.    2017-05-22, 04:28

*Andrastus bows* "As you command, ma'am" *And walks away to do as ordered*

*The Overseer glares at Xiathan before bowing his head* "Yes ma'am"

---

/The next day\

Korriban: *The Overseer enters Xiathans office*

Dromond Kaas: *Andrastus lands in the capital city on Dromond Kaas and immediately sets off to find Darth Isniv and tell them that Lady Xiathan sent him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Old Republic.    2017-05-25, 03:30

OOC: Your turn buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Old Republic.    

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Old Republic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1