the macragge's honour pulls up alongside the hammer of flame

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 00:48

*Raeven voxes the honour* +My lord Primarch.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 00:53

+Captain. I need a sitrep.+

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 00:58

+The iron warriors are in full retreat, but we're getting energy readings from the systems planets, and the outer rim nebulae.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 00:59

+what about aboard the station?+

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:06

+A Necron construction facility, it appears to be damaged, but operational. I believe an accord was struck with the phaeron.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:11

+Is it secured?+

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:11

+There are still traitors aboard, but they're being dealt with.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:12

*Logen is sat by his fallen brother*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:13

*they can hear the iron warriors still approaching in worrying numbers*

+Roger that. I will deploy reinforcements. I will lead them personally.+

*the honour moves closer to the station, before deploying further boarding pods*

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:21

Logen rises to his feet "By the god emperor i will have blood this day."

Raeven: +Where would you have me sir? We can continue the pursuit of the flagship.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:25

+I'm detecting boarders aboard your ship. I will deploy support. Let the iron warriors go. they'll have their day.+

*the iron warriors attack our lot's position once more. meanwhile the honour deploys several boarding pods to the hammer of flame*

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:29

+....Confirmed.+

*Raeven leads his terminator brothers through the halls, exterminating the automata they come across*

*Logen throws himself into combat with reckless abandon, as do his brothers, save for mallus, who as always is calm and collected.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:33

the reinforcements deploy to the hammer, and before long raeven and co come across them. He also realises that they're...different. their leader approaches the captain in person, delivering a salute as is proper. "Captain Raeven. I am Lieutenant Noctis. It is an honor, sir."

*after a little while of fighting, the wall beside logen is torn open, an iron warrior thrown through it. Striding through the gap, the emperor's sword in hand, stands the lord commander of the imperium himself.*

Charles: ~Laurence. Either hide or turn back. Now.~

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:40

*Laurence is tearing into the iron warriors with savage intent* ~There are still corpses to be made~

*Logen instinctively drops into a stance, sword readied and pistol leveled, prepared to assault whatever came through the gap... He pauses, for a moment the only sound being the coasting of his chainswords engine. He straightens up, and afixes the primarch with a hard stare*

*the penal legionaries reactions are varied, mute, mac and hera snapping smart salutes, hakken hefting up and resting his flamer upon his shoulders, lucy starting almost as dispassionately as logen, bandit seems to barely register him as anything unusual, simply regarding him with the mild surprise he would offer an unexpected sandwich, and jack, well he has a history with authority figures, so mostly tries to contain his awe*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:41

Raeven: "Lieutenant... A new mark of armour...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:46

Noctis: armour, weapons, the warrior beneath. I'll explain later, for now we have enemies to kill. Your orders sir?

Guilliman pays them no mind, the gun on the hand of domination blazing shots into the iron warriors, cutting them down with incredible ease. 

~Guilliman is here. He'll kill you if he sees you like that~

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 01:53

~Rrah! Fine. Keep away from north~

Raeven: "There are automata roaming the halls, I hope your initiative is sufficient to work out the rest." *What do these warriors look like? Any adornments to the armour besides the sallies livery?*

*mac realises something, and puts his hand on his pauldron, covering the symbol painted there, whereas heigen proudly displays it. "8th penal legion" *
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:01

*no, not really. well except the rank markings*
Noctis: of course sir. Sergeant Artellus! Get your hellblasters ready to bring those things down. You know the drill.

Guilliman charges directly at the iron warriors, followed closely by several intercessor primaris astartes

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:05

Raeven: "Follow on from us and provide fire support. I won't be loosing another man today."

*Amonet is walking back out from the control center, reafixing his arm. Needless to say, the necrons he left are fighting the iron warriors, keeping their guns from the newcomers*

*Logen grunts, and follows on, carving a bloody swath of barely contained fury, a rain of blows, from his chainsword, but also kicks, punches and a single headbutt to one unfortunate warrior, who then has half a clip of bolt pistol unloaded into his face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:09

Noctis: yes sir! 

Charles makes his way to hera's side. he's grinning like a madman.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:12

Hera: "Robute... Guilliman. What. How. I."

Amonet: "This is the important one?" *a swarm of tiny skarabs are repairing his arm*

Nemerian: "May i take point, Captain. If minimum casualties is the priority."

Raeven: "Granted brother dreadnought." *He's noticeably wary of these newcomers*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:14

Charles: *hand on hera's shoulder* Through the magic of medical science, pretty much. Glorious isn't he?

Noctis: Come on lads. Lets show the captain what we're made of!

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:15

*Mutters to himself* "Enthusiastic at least"

*The terminators follow after Nemerian, equipped with storm shields and thunderhammers*

Hera: ".........." *The girl who only just got used to astartes*

Hakken: "Bloody fuck. Makes us even more redundant than space marines don't e?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:17

*the primaris are close behind, providing covering fire where necessary, the hellblasters plasma weapons tearing huge chunks out of any automata they come across*

Charles: *laughs* Every gun helps Hakken, no matter how big.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:20

Hakken: "Don't think e needs guns. Poor chem dog'll be outta a job if e keeps it up."

Nemerian proves himself to be aware of salamander doctrine, moving slowly and methodically, checking each and every corner

Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:22

Charles: then I think for now we've earned a few moments respite.

Noctis too is aware of it, as are his men, as they advance. after about an hour or so of tough fighting, the last automata is felled by the group.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:24

Raeven: "Congratulations. This was your first deployment i take it?"

Amonet: *Walking over next to the inquisitor* "Get me up to speed. Who what why."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:24

Rob: He and I don't get along...We're leaving
L: I haven't met a primarch
Rob: And I'm telling you he's not a happy chap
L: I'll have the warp drive ready
Rob:...fine
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:25

"Negative sir. Had several deployments since the start of the crusade. Mostly like this, facing off against the traitors."

Charles: Roboute guilliman. Lord commander of the imperium. Most powerful warrior, and greatest military and political mind humanity has to offer.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:27

*the emnity is floating dead in the void. her hull was breached in several places, and her warp drive is shot to pieces. Byrne and Caitlynn are standing at the bridge*

Byrne: "Well, that went brilliantly."

Raeven: "A new crusade?... I'm rather out of the loop, we've been on crusade for the better part of a century."

Mallus: "Arguably."

Amonet: "Wonderful... this could go very well, or very badly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:29

Charles' ship moves alongside the emnity

Noctis: the indomitus crusade, sir. Crusade to force back the enemies of man on all fronts.

Charles: either way, he's pulled our arses out of the fire, for now.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:31

Raeven: *he chuckles a little at this* "Ambitious. I'll give him that..."

Amonet: "Perhaps. What is that delightful human expression... Into the frying pan?"

Byrne: *Picks up the vox handset* +We're not quite dead yet. Although the air scrubbers are gone, so theres that+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:33

Noctis: And to fill you in.... I beleive our honoured brother here can back me up on this, as i have seen many older commanders react with hostility to this...but we are not ordinary astartes, sir. We are something...new. 

Charles: maybe.

+Need a hand?+

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:36

Raeven: "New... Hmn... Elaborate."

Amonet: "I hope you don't mind the precaution."

Byrne: +Before we all suffocate, it would be jolly good of you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:37

*he elaborates about the primaris marines*

Charles: precaution?

the helmswoman chuckles +launching boarding tubes. get your arses aboard.+

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:44

Amonet: "Check in with your ship."

*From the nebulae, the anomalous energy readings reach their height, and begin to move. From the clouds, necron ships emerge, the full fleet of a dynasty.*

Byrne: +appreciated.+ *he runs his palm along emnity's wheel.* "I have been proud to captain you, should i never stand upon this bridge again, farewell emnity." *He salutes his ship, before leaving*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:45

Raeven: "Hmn... I see. Guilliman has ambition." *there is a definite lack of the usual reverent tone most people say his name with*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:46

Noctis: I hope that you do not disapprove of our existance, captain

Charles:...right

*several scions greet them on the other side of the boarding tubes, with medical supplies and stuff ready just incase needed*

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:48

Raeven: "Of course not. But i may question the wisdom of your creation. The cursed founding taught us something."

Amonet: *Smugcron*

*there are a few injured. but the damage was done by entire decks being gutted, most people are either dead or unscathed*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:50

Noctis: of course sir. At any rate, the lord commander has seen fit to assign myself and my men to your command from this point forwards.

*they see to the injured as best they can.*

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:52

*the injuries are mostly shrapnel, easily treated. of sixty five thousand crew, twenty thousand survived.*

Raeven: "I see... You are a welcome addition brother. Our numbers are few, the crusade has not been kind"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:53

Noctis: I'm honoured to serve, Captain. *he bows his head respectfully*

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:54

*Raeven claps his fist to his chest* "In fire and darkness tested." *the terminators echo the call*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:55

Noctis does likewise. "I feel we have much to learn my lord. I hope you will be willing to teach."

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 02:58

Raeven: "Always brother, always,"

*the last of the iron warriors go down to guilliman, the necrons and logen. Logen stands in the spilt blood of the warriors, and plants his sword into one of their chests, revving its engine.* "Bastards."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 11:31

noctis nods. "Is there anything specific I can tell you sir?"

Chard: aye. *lights cigar* Dead bastards though.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 11:45

Logen: *Kicks the corpse and stalks off back towards his brothers*

Amonet: "Awfully quiet this lord commander of yours."

*Jax lights a lho stick, holding it in his augmetic hand*

Raeven: "No lieutenant. I think we have larger concerns to think about at present."

*Serah, probably the most religious person in the room, is completely awestruck. She's just standing there, arms hanging by her sides*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 18:13

Guilliman watches as the last of the iron warriors dies, before turning to the group, reaching up and removing his helmet. he turns to charles and hera. "Inquisitors."

Noctis: of course sir. Orders?

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-06-03, 18:16

Raeven: "Report to the quartermaster. He'll get you set up aboard."

Hera: "M... *she pauses for a moment, finding the words* My... lord."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next