HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Of Beasts and Knights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

PostSubject: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:05

Zorkur longhorn, a great beast lord of the bray-herds, stomps through the forest at the head of his horde. Beastmen of all types, from un-gors to bestigors, to minotaurs, follow in his wake, their marching being audible for miles around. They reach the established meeting point with their erstwhile ally, and wait for his arrival.

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:12

*Dark shapes slowly emerge from the distant forest, resolving into the armoured forms of warriors of chaos, marauders walk alongside them. They're all wearing the colours of chaos undivided, gray/black, and dull gold. More and more file out from the forest, standing before the beastmen horde*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:16

The beastlord singles out the leader of the group. turning to one of his bestigors, who holds a chain attatched to the collar of a human woman, wearing rags, he throws one of his blood-stained axes to him. "Make her Clean that." He turns back to the chaos warriors and approaches their leader, flanked by the other bestigors

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:17

OOC: ooo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:20

*the tall chaos warrior that the beastlord had pegged for the warband's leader, bows his head, and steps to the side, and a hugely muscled man wearing a chain maile shirt, with padded trousers, a few scavenged pieces of empire knight's armour, and a bearpelt cloak. he carries a round shield upon his back, and a sword at his belt, along with a few axes.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:21

"You're the one?"

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:25

"That i am."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:26

"I zorkur. Lord of this Bray-herd."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:29

*He gestures to the men around him.* "I am thorgar the blessed, these men follow me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:32

"The Shadowgave chose you?"

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:37

"In a manner of speaking. I went to him, and survived. I am led to belive such is a status symbol amongst beastmen."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:40

"only the strongest do not become chaos spawn."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:42

"Then you know all you need to. Are you ready to march with me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:44

"Where do we march?"

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:46

"North. To lyon ess." *his thick northern accent butchers the pronunciation.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:47

OOC: FATTY OWLS
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:50

"We sack them?"

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:53

"Sack the city, do as you please. the port is our goal. Then we may safely land the rest of my men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:56

The beastlord nods then turns back to his bestigors. He gives the one with the slave a look. the bestigor backhands the slave, causing her to yelp in pain, before pulling the axe from her grasp, throwing it back to the beastlord. He catches it and holds it high in the air. Two of his bestigors blow into war-horns, giving the signal to march to the bray-herd, other hornblowers throughout the herd taking up the call.

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:56

Thorgar: "This will be no place for women-folk."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 00:57

"she stronger than she looks. She goes where I go."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:01

Thorgar: "Keep her chain short." *he removes his helmet, and shakes his hair, a bone white mane, free. His face is rugged, and scarred, and he bears a beard that looks a few weeks grown, too short to braid, but long enough to lend him a certain softened look to his otherwise hard features.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:05

the beastman by the way is huge. As large as an orc warboss, dwarfing even the chaos warriors, wearing armour that seems to have been haphazardly forged from bretonnian and imperial armour, hammered to shape in order to fit his huge inhuman body. His fur is thick and black, his horns long and sharp.
"Very short." *he starts to walk, the bestigors close behind, one tugging on the woman's chain, dragging/pulling the stumbling slave along.*

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:08

*thorgar's brow furrows as he watches the woman be dragged away. he mutters to himself.* "Strong... hm?" *he then turns to the warriors behind him, and with a simple nod. they begin to walk*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:11

all around them the brayherd marches. the sheer size of it is rather daunting to look upon. Several of the bestigors especially give thorgar's men a funny look or two, but say nothing.

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:16

*the chaos warriors all return the looks with hard stares, their clanking plate armour lending them a fearsome visage. Some of the younger marauders seem somewhat coyed by the beastmen,  but the older warriors pay no heed*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:17

The beastlord, after a while of marching, speaks up to the chaos lord.
"You've fought these horse-men before?"

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:19

Thorgar: "Many times. I spent many years raiding the coast here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:22

"hm. I spend my life fighting humans. Horsemen, northmen, Gun-men, all of them. Killed almost all that i met."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:25

"Are Southerners really human? Weaklings all. Less than human in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:28

"Some. Some horse-men strong, for humans. Some gun-men too. *gestures to the slave* Only strong woman I ever seen."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:35

Thorgar: "Then you've never met a norsca woman. At least one of my warriors are. I'll let you try to guess."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:36

"This one killed minotaur. Halberd through skull."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:37

Thorgar: "Impressive... Almost a shame to keep her chained. I doubt she would fight for you though."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:38

"She with gun-men army. We raid. They die or flee. She fought. Killed minotaur. Couldn't kill me. She clean weapons and armour for me now. Do other things I make her do."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:41

Thorgar: "I can imagine." *he looks down at the woman, catching her eye for a moment, there is the tiniest shred of pity, alongside disappointment.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:46

she looks up at him as she stumbles behind the bestigor. Her hands are bound together, and her legs too, although the rope on the legs is long enough to allow her to walk, or at least stumble. he can see that her rags are the remains of her empire uniform. Her hair is a bright red, cut to shoulder length, likely so it could easily be hidden beneath a helmet.

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:49

Thorgar: "Southerners do not allow women to fight. She must have tricked them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:51

"She clever. Knew she was strong. Wanted to fight."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:53

Thorgar: "Not strong enough, so it seems."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:55

"she strong. I'm stronger. I showed her this. "

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:56

Thorgar: "Such is the way of the world. The south shall learn in time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 01:58

"She learn. Now she's mine."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 02:03

Thorgar: "She hasn't learned if you have to keep her tied. if she truly knew her place, she wouldn't need ropes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 02:05

the beastlord doesn't reply to that, simply grunting.

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 02:07

*Thorgar runs his fingers through his hair, the white mane into a short pony tail, then replacing his helmet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 02:11

after several hours of marching, the sun has started to set. the beastlord looks at the surroundings. "I say we make camp."

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 02:14

Thorgar: "If we must." *he holds up a hand, and his men slow to a halt*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 02:16

the bestigor hornblowers once again signal to the herd, a different note this time. the woman stumbles to a halt behind the bestigors.

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   2017-02-28, 02:22

Thorgar: *Turns to his men.* "Pitch camp, the usual watch." *there are nods, affirmative murmurs, and they get to it.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next