HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A slightly smaller Mess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 21:36

*whatever's in the woods, they seem to be deliberatly avoiding him, you didn't need to roll you eejit*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 21:38

*His jumpjet malfunctions then :P*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:03

*He was surrounded by killy things though, i assumed he was in danger.* 

Logen: *He lands behind his brothers, covered to the elbows in gore from the squiggoth* "Charles! Do you know what the fuck's out there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:06

Charles: no idea....Defensive positions. Now.
*there are sounds of leaves rustling all around. Crach's wolves start growling. Crach takes a sniff, then goes somewhat pale*
Crach: By the allfather...no...

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:09

*Psykers feel light steps passing beside them and halt behind them in a line*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:12

Laurence: *he closes his eyes, and looks with wychsight.*

Logen: "What is it crach? Talk to me!" *The salamanders are looking about, weapons ready, searching in both the viable and infa-red spectrums*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:14

*Clearly humans, but a sub-species, a dozen of them, there are a couple of palm-sized drones projecting a stealth field upon each one of them*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:17

*Laurence reaches out with his mind, and with a gesture, he telekenetically crushes one of the drones.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:18

Several figures slowly begin to emerge from the treeline
All around them.
They look human...or at least like they were once human. Hunched over, ridiculously muscled, patches of thick bestial fur, claws extending from fingers, Clawed paws instead of feet, clad in strange, almost astartes armour, covering only their torsos, heads and upper legs. Some bear great axes, some bear hammers and shields, some long, ice like claws on their wrists, others merely the claws on their fingers. The helmets are unlike astartes helms, with horns and grilled face-plates completely obscuring their heads, inhuman, beast like eyes staring out from behind. Their armour is a worrying familiar metal colour, with a single black shoulder pad on each beast. Their approach is slow, almost like a stalking hunter.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:30

Hera: "Charles... charles?!" *she has one hand in the air, prepared to give the signal to fire. The legionaries looking to her for direction*

Logen: "What the... Crach, do we engage?!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:32

*Some sort of guardsman special forces unit appears, rebreather on face for a second, but immediately falls back into an another stealth field*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:34

Laurence: *in each of their minds, a flat, threatening voice sounds.* ~I can see you, fight alongside us against these beasts, or i shall kill each and every one of you.~
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:34

Charles: I....have no idea what these are...
Crach:....no...this isn't possible...
*another figure marches out of the woods, this one far easier to identify. He is clad in full, gunmetal, Tartaros pattern Terminator armour, a grilled helmet on his head, trophy racks on his back, a large two handed glaive in hand. When he speaks, his accent is eerily similar to Crach's.*
Erik: Greetings, Agents of the Inquisition. I am Erik Red-Beard, The Flayer of Sons. The Warsmith Gehrman sends his regards.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:37

OOC: Hello!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:38

*They decloak as their drones mount on their waists, a dozen of same uniformed guys with such weapons in hands, and one possessing an exitus:*
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:41

Logen: *Steps forward, chainsword whirring.* "Come face me, traitor dog."

*Laurence turns from their newfound allies, to the wulfen.* ~Shhhiiiiitttttt.~ 

*The legionaries pick targets among the mass of beasts, as do the salamanders holding their fire for now7 hera stands by Logen, her sword drawn, a flame lit in her left hand.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:45

Crach: Traitor! *the wolves start growling again* How any could turn away from the allfather such as you have is beyond me!
Erik: *laughs* Prospero opened our eyes, Brother. Anyway, your blood need not be spilled, those greenskins you provided us were more than entertaining enough. Hand over the artifact and we'll be on our way.
Charles: *to laurence* ~Activate it. Get the coordinates now in-case we lose that damn thing.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:51

Laurence: ~Listen. The thunderhawk is nearly here. take it, and get out. I have a plan.~

Logen: "That will not be happening, traitor." *he gently caresses the throttle of his chainsword, the pitch of its engine increasing slightly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:52

~What? No, Everyone's getting out of here. Everyone!~
Five more tartaros terminators emerge from behind erik.
The Wulfen clearly prepare to charge.
Erik: too bad. Ah well, we'll get a good fight out of this, won't we brothers. *he throws back his head and howls. The wulfen join the howl, and begin to sprint forward with unnatural speed.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:55

OOC: what is it with wolves and howling? Seriously
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:55

OOC you answered your own question there.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:56

*An exitus goes through the eye socket of one of them, they fire whatever they have, assault lasguns, longlasses, hot-shots*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:57

*the salamanders and legionaries open fire, a wave of lasfire, bolt shells and melta blasts striking the oncoming force.*

Laurence: ~A bit late for that charles. They're on top of us.~ *He clicks his neck to one side, takes a breath, and then gasps in pain, falling to one knee.* +Alright caiber, showtime.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 22:59

Caiber: what are you....
Charles draws his sabre and charges into the fray, anne at his side. the scions open up with their guns. They don't hold them back for long. Soon limbs and blood are flying, as two of the monsters charge right for logen.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:03

Logen: *he charges forwards, chainsword roaring, pistol flaring.* "IN THE FIRES OF WAR, WE ARE TESTED!" 

*as they close, mute lights up the heavy flamer. Jack leaps his cover, dual powerswords flaring with a corona of lethal energy, hakken's flamer flares, and hera is consumed with baleful flame*

Hera: "SHOW THESE BASTARDS THE FURY OF THE DAMNED!"

Laurence: *His muscles begin to bulge, and his limbs distend, he falls to his hands and knees, yelling in pain as his bones shift and grow.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:07

Jack sees something out of the corner of his eye as he fights. Anne, having taken down two of the wulfen, is now faced by the wolf lord himself. Charles is tied up with another three wulfen. Anne tries to fight, doing surprisingly well, she even manages to disarm the hulking terminator...only for him to grab her sword in hand, wrenching it from her grasp. As he sees this, Jack is suddenly beset by two more of the beasts, swinging at him with frost claws.
One of the wulfen fighting logen lunges forwards, swinging a huge axe right for him.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:08

*They go stealth again, drawing their power Sashkhos, diving into the charge, dealing extremely clean and swift cuts to the unaware wulfen in stealth field*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:09

to their horror, the wulfen can somehow sense them without seeing them
almost like their other senses are rediculously heightened
almost like a dog like animal :P

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:14

*They retreat to firing positions, while provided cover fire*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:16

Laurence: *What stands up from the ground, is far from human, hulking muscles on a gigantic frame, even in comparison to the wulfen, the creature is monstrous, a thick coat of dark brown fur, shot with streaks of black covers its body, and on its huge hands, half foot long claws made of glinting metal protrude. Laurence's hawkish features have been replaced by a heavy set, canine head, huge teeth fill the rows of its jaws, and jet black eyes glare, full of rage. The beast roars wordlessly into the sky, in anger, pain, and with a sense of bloody purpose.*
  "AAAAAAARRGGHHHH!" 
*It drops to all fours, and charges into the wulfen, what faint glimmer of higher intelligence the beast possesses driving it towards them*

Logen: *He sidesteps the blow, and drags the whirring blades of his sword across its face* "ON THE ANVIL OF BATTLE, TEMPERED!" *the salamanders, embroiled in battle as they are, respond with a ragged cheer*

Jack: "ANNE!" *he twirls his blades, slicing off a hand, and blocking another set of claws, he pirouettes, driving one blade deep, and slicing with the other, where they are beasts full of rage, he is a dancer, waltzing with death.* 
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:19

OOC: Wait... I HAVE A PLAN!!!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:22

The wulfen relish the new challenge, two with hammers and shields going right for laurence

the beast reels from this, its helm shattered...but its alive. He sees the face of the beast beneath...the eerily almost human beast. It roars as it charges again.

Erik delivers a massively strong blow with one hand to anne. She blocks with her shield, but the blow knocks her to the floor, on her back. Erik places a single, terminator armoured boot on the shield that covers her torso, and pushes down with all his weight. Anne feels her armour, and then her ribcage shattering. She screams.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:28

*Laurence... calling the beast before them laurence, is like calling an astartes human. They were once, but now no longer. The beast dwarfs the wulfen, it stands their height at the shoulder, when down on all fours, stood it would stand fully ten feet tall. It barrels into one of them, claws sinking into its shield arm, slicing tendons and muscle, while it's head, full of vicious rows of sharp teeth snap at its head... then he hears bone snapping, and a woman's scream. He hurls the body of the impaled wulfen, and bats the other away with the back of one paw, and charges at erik, bellowing a wordless challenge as he barrels into the terminator.* 

Logen: "COME ON THEN!" *he slashes towards the wulfen, chainsword roaring.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:33

Erik sees Laurence coming and takes his foot off of anne, grabbing his glaive.
"A challenge? Ha! Finally!"
Laurence impacts against the terminator's shoulder. Erik digs in his heels and takes the full force of the blow, not even staggering.

The beast sidesteps the slash, smacking logen in the face with the hilt of the axe-handle, with enough strength to daze him and crack one eye-lens

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:46

*Teeth snap at erik's face, the beast in front of him is relentless, his boots sliding backwards in the soft dirt. claws edged with adamantium rake his back.* 

Logen: *he grabs the axe with his left hand, and begins to beat the wulfen with the handguard of his chainsword, slamming the spiked metal into its maw*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:48

Erik delivers a skull-splitting headbutt, right into the beast's own face. 

It snarls in pain, letting go of the axe and lashing out, its claws strong enough to leave worringly deep gashes in logen's armour as it goes for his throat

Meanwhile, another one bounds directly for Lucy, armed with a hammer and shield

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-09, 23:55

Logen: *He slams the axe into its head, once, twice, three times.* "DIE, MISBEGOTTEN CREATURE!"

*Mute, having run entirely out of bolt ammunition, has foregone his bolter, and charged into the fray, he stands between lucy and her attacker, and roars wordlessly* 

*The beast does not flinch, rather it immediately returns the gesture, raking its teeth across his helm, cutting deep furrows in the ceramite as it attempts to get a grip on his head, with intention to tear it off. It has not relinquished the crushing bare hug, its arms still pinning his to his sides, anchored by their claws dug deep into the armour of his back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-10, 00:00

*the wulfen finally dies, logen realising the axe is far too heavy for even an astartes to use properly... and yet the wulfen used it with ease*

The beast bashes mute aside with its shield, knocking him to the floor, barely even registering him as it sprints for lucy. It throws its weapons aside as it pounces on her, pinning her to the floor.

Erik laughs. Some inhuman power begins to flow through his body as he does so. In a flash, his arms, filled with some new strength, force the bear hug open, before he slashes at laurence's torso with his glaive

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-10, 00:08

*the blade cleaves through flesh, opening a bloody wound, the beast roars and grasps the haft of the weapon in its right paw, tearing it from his grasp while his other claw rakes his chest, leaving four deep raking gashes in the plate* 

Lucy: "COME ON THEN!" *As it pounces on her, she drops the lasgun she was firing at it, and begins to plunge a bayonet knife into its flesh. as the beast mauls her, one of its claws rakes her face, slashing through her eye, tearing it out. She screams, loud, and hard, but keeps fighting back,*

Mute: *he brings himself to his feet quickly, and comes up behind the beast, slamming the heavy headed axe into its back, tearing it free and swinging it again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-10, 00:21

He manages to keep hold of the glaive with one hand, before he uppercuts the beast full force, enough to take a normal man's head off. As Laurence reels from this, erik prepares to swing for his head...only for someone to get in the way of the blow. Caiber falls to one knee, a deep gash in his chest from the glaive, bleeding heavily, but alive.

The axe embeds in the beast's power pack, but doesn't go very far in cause armoured. it turns and backhands mute, knocking him on his ass again. It then turns back to lucy...only for something to strike one side of its head, causing the other side of its helmet to burst open, its brains blasting out the exit wound. Charles is stood off to the side, needle pistol aimed at the now dead wulfen, smoke exiting the end of the barrel, from having just been fired. He's holding Anne's prone form in his other arm.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-10, 00:33

*The beast that is laurence leaps upon erik, his claws rise and fall, tearing into the armour, deep gashes forming, the glaive being thrown away as rage boils inside the beast, hera and charles see laurence's warp signiture flare like never before, as energy flows into his limbs, his strikes grow ever stronger, cutting deeper into the terminator.* 

*mute drags himself to his feet, axe in hand. Lucy lies on the floor, her knife torn from her hand by the wulfen standing, panting, and groaning in pain.* 

*The shrill roar of jet engines reaches a fever pitch as the thunderhawk roars overhead, servitor slaved guns spit bolt shells, as eight heavy bolters rain fire down.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   2017-02-10, 00:35

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20