HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Galaxy at Arms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 02:27

Nilicor, a highly urbanised planet, with a full half of the planet dedicated solely to Housing the gargantuan populace. Whilst the other half is dedicated to sustaining that populace and the whims of the rich. The situation is tense, half the populace want nothing more than to rebel and take the fight to the Empire, while the rest simply want to live their lives. In response to this the Star Destroyer 'Justice' has been dispatched to oversee the situation and if necessary crush the flames of rebellion.

All across the galaxy people are rising against this Empire, were you to rebel you wouldn't be alone for long.

This is a Star Wars roleplay *gasp* shocking I know!
So we're starting aboard the Justice, an Imperial Class star destroyer. But feel feee to make any sort of character you want. Start your own rebel movement if you want or fight for the empire. Maybe aid the rise of a criminal organisation if that's your poison.
As a general timeline this is a little before Rogue One, so we have to the option of a wider war.

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-01-08, 11:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 21:37

/Aboard the Star Deatroyer, Justice\

*Having recently returned from a mildly uneventful patrol mission, the pilots of Green Squadron have a moment of free time. Of which they all spending it getting over to debriefing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 21:41

as they walk, a rather tall death trooper is headed down the corridor in the opposite direction, right towards them

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 21:46

*Gideon stands to one side, allowing the Death Trooper to pass*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 21:50

he doesn't acknowledge them as he passes, shoulder-barging another pilot who was less polite than gideon

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 21:55

*The pilot immediately tries to protest before Gideon very quickly silences him*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:01

A group of Shadow stormtroopers walk down the halls pushing all personal to the side for some reason all of them point their rifles at the personal they pulled over going from one person to the other until in a modified voice they get to the pilot , the one in charge with the black pauldron asks " Identification and ID number"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:01

the death trooper keeps walking, not registering the pilots or shadowtroopers

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:06

"Gideon Price, TI-196. Ace Pilot designation Green 1"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:22

"And what was your last operation. , and your part in the operation?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:26

"Routine patrol of sectors 1 through 5, so patrolling around the local airspace"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:36

The leader checks the data pad looking back at him " keep your eye open and carry on , move along" said the one with the pauldron going to the next trooper
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:37

*Gideon waits until they go through the rest of his squadron before leaving*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:49

*the trooper is still walking away*

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:57

The group of shadow troops see the death trooper and point their heavy blasters at him " HALT!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 22:59

*They head to debriefing I guess*

OOC: Are we going to have an overarching plot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:03

he halts and turns, looking at them silently

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:09

*At the other end of the corridor, the trooper sees a bounty hunter, staring dead back at him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:11

OOC: What sort of bounty hunter?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:14

ooc: Mando
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:15

" Identification and current operation" says the shadow trooper

The mandalorian super commando put her imperial supercommando armor on modifying and decorating her armor to be like her house and clan.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:16

OOC: Azrok approves! And is proud. He also wants to know if you know what the Imperial Supercommandos are? (the new ones not the legends ones)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:18

Ooc: I know the legends ones, are they similar?

*the Mando turns his helmet just a fraction to look dead into the troopers eyes, he doesn't speak.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:19

(They are mandalorian super commandos that work for the empire for the benefit of mandalore")
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:19

the death trooper is about a foot taller than the shadowtrooper
"Why?"

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:21

"Non of your business , that's one strike one more and you will be gunned down , if you do not answer and will be treated as a traitor"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:23

*the Mando seems to think for a moment, before answering.* "Here on business, and it's none of yours."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:24

"Did you just threaten me?"

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:26

*He laughs quietly, and settles back to leaning on the wall, more than happy to watch the spectacle unfold.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:29

" in the name of the emperor answer the question or be eliminated , orders from the grand admiral himself if you do not comply you will be known as a traitor"

Mandalorian : hello there vod pleasure to see another brother here " she says looking at the bounty hunter
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:31

*he knods a greeting* "How do you work with these besom?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:34

Mandalorian: you get use to it the paycheck also helps as well
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:34

"Well that's too bad, little shadowtrooper. I don't answer to you, and you've given me no proof that you are following the grand admiral's orders. Now stop me again, and you'll be the corpse the cleaners have to dump out the airlock."

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:36

"Bunch of damn scabbard bashers if you ask me. How you'd get used to this sorry lot *shrugs* rangir." *mando for 'fuck it/fuck knows'*

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-01-05, 23:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:36

OOC rae
mess

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:37

Ooc: Kay boss
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:39

The shadow trooper shows the datapad "one last chance , or you will be marked as a traitor to the empire , for we have a mole amonst the ranks of the ship and anyone who doesn't comply will be treated às such"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:43

The mandalorian begins to examine his armor " that's a nice set of beskar'gam you got there"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:45

the trooper can tell the death trooper's on the brink of drawing his weapon in pure frustration
"TX-147. And You don't have the authority to ask my current operation."

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:49

" it's to verify you are who you say you are , I know your job here , I need to see if it is really you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:50

Mando: "Its served me more than well over the years. Yours isn't so bad, save that aruetii mark on it" *gestures at an imperial symbol.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:51

TX: its classified and you don't have access to it. It's useless to you.

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:56

" this is the set they gave me , my hand made beskar set of beskar'gam is in my room" says the mandalorian

The shadow troopers seems very stressed " it's right here on the file if you don't tell me then I'll tell the admiral that you were not comply for the safety of him and the vessel"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-05, 23:58

"You want me to say, out loud, the description of a classified mission, in the middle of a damn corridor full of people without the clearance to know it? Would you like me to personally inform the mole of the mission over a candle-lit fucking dinner aswell?"

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-06, 00:02

" understandable but we will be watching you closely"says the shadow stormtroopers the mando handing them her iD and the give it back to her and continue walking .
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-06, 00:03

the death trooper takes his hand off of his sidearm as he continues on his way to the hangar

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-06, 00:04

Mando: *he obviously looks down upon Mandolorians who accepted the imperial occupation* "You should be wearing your beskar, whatever these chavvla say."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-06, 00:15

" yeah I know , but for now I get more credits first , why are you offering a job?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-06, 00:18

"I'm being offered one, I think the chatter has made it fairly obvious why I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   2017-01-06, 00:24

" yeah , I'm thinking about quiting the empire and becoming a bounty hunter I heared the hutts pay more anyways , well would you like to examine my beskar'gam"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy at Arms   

Back to top Go down

Galaxy at Arms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next