Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-26, 22:56

*Adriel does not respond, he simply charges at the nearest daemon, and plunges his sword into its guts, then grabs its head with his free hand, and crushes its skull, with a satisfying crunch-pop*

*Cyra launches herself into the air next to amo, and speaks far to fast, then dives back into the fray* "Idontthinkheslisteningrightnow."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-26, 22:57

Amo: ......obviously... im pretty sure he's losing it...
*he resumes shooting and teleporting*

*meanwhile, Lir leaps back into the fight, clawing, jawing, and tail-lashing at everything she can reach*

http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-26, 23:14

Adriel: *rams his sword through a bloodletter's mouth, then takes another by the throat, and slams it into his helmet, cracking its skull and bathing his helmet in blood* "DIE MONSTER"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-26, 23:15

Amo: *as he is shooting* .....I wonder if i should put some more wards on him... besides... he has that holy armor fragment of his.... if that doesnt work, what will...?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-26, 23:39

*Adriel continues to carve and beat his way through daemons, his purity seals continue to smoulder, but they hold fast for now.*

*Cyra begins a duel with a bloodthirster, she stays outside of the range of its savage blows, darting in to make a single cut, then flitting back into the crowd and slowly, by cut after cut, the daemon begins to slow, until it makes a fatal error, and cyra leaps in, and pushes her spear through its neck*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 07:37

Amo: *teleporting in behind Cyra* You seem to be enjoying those new toys...

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 13:58

Cyra: "Ilovethem!" *She dives through a group of daemons, spinning her spear around her*

*Adriel is slowly being surrounded, his brutal attacks only just keeping the daemons from overwhelming him, blades and claws cut shallow gashes in his holy armour, as he continues to fight like a cornered beast. His fervent prayer and yells of scripture have subsided into a mixture of fury and hatred.* "DIE! DIE!" *He buries his force sword into a juggernaut's throat, forcing it to the ground, then takes its rider in his other hand, and forces its head into its mount's mouth. He unleashes a barrage of bolt shells into the crowd, cutting down a few in showers of blood and shrapnel, then stomps on the juggernauts head, beheading its rider with rows of serrated teeth.* "DIE, PITIFUL CREATURES."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:05

Amo: ....I really cant tell if he is going khornate, or just being the usual imperial buffoon....

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:11

Cyra: *Actually slows down* "Well, i think he's just pent up."

Adriel: "FEAR THE JUDGEMENT OF THE RIGHTEOUS! SCUM!" *With that, he grabs a bloodletter by the horns, decapitates it with a swift flourish of his blade, and proceeds to swing its head into another daemon, crushing the beast's skull*

Cyra: "Okay, maybe a little."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:22

Amo: *almost appears to be dancing as he ducks and dodges, while shooting and cutting anything that attacks him* ......uhm....... im still having a hard time deciding wether or not i should do something about it.... probably not....

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:33

*Adriel continues to smash his way through the ranks of daemons, and one of his purity seals ignites.* "I AM THE ANVIL UPON WHICH THE EMPERORS FOES SHALL BE BROKEN!" *he unleashes a barrage of bolt shells, and the magazine runs dry*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:34

Amo: ....oh... actually... nevermind.... I just remembered something... Well then, assistant, carry on and try not to mass-rape the poor khornates too much...
*resumes killing big things*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:37

Cyra: "MY PLEASURE!" *She dives back into the fray, somewhere near lir.*

*Adriel is carving a path in the general direction of lir as well.* "DIE! YOUR SOULS WILL BURN IN THE EMPERORS LIGHT! IN HIS NAME, DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:40

Amo: *sigh* ...im surrounded by savages? ....dont you agree? *...he asks the corpse of a bloodthirster he just killed*

--------------

*meanwhile, lir is rampaging in heldrake form again, tearing and devouring lesser demons by the dozens with each attack*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:45

*The bloodthirster coughs on its own blood* "The tide will take you, mortal..."

Adriel: *He roars wordlessly, as he breaks through into the circle of calm around lir. He tears a bloodletter who was clambering up her back off her, and crushes its skull* "Greetings daemon, are you keeping count?!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 14:47

Lir: I was supposed to?!

--------------

Amo: Oh, shut yer trap.. *shoots him in the head and chest a few times without even looking that way because it looks badass*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:30

Adriel: "I bet you that i would kill more! of course you were supposed to!" *he beheads another, and slaps a new magazine into his storm bolter.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:41

Lir: ......have you looked in a mirror recently, foolish mortal?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:44

Adriel: "Not since we left the webway." *Kicks a deamon in the knee, breaking it* "Why?" *He sprays high explosive bolts into the crowd*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:46

Lir: .....because you look and act more khornate than I do, and I am a freaking demon of the war god! *...she says, as she lunges at a bloodthirster, clawing and snapping her jaws at it*

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:46

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:52

*The daemon dodges out of the way, right into adriel's path.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:52

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:53

*Adriel swings for it, but the daemon dodges this as well, and embeds its blade into his shoulderpad.*

"This is not really the moment for this chat, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:54

Lir: Oh, you would be surprised how many fell because they thought they were too busy to do something about it, little mortal!
*Lir switches to humanoid form again, swinging her axe at it*

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:54

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:57

*She takes its head off*

Adriel: "Battle rage is not exclusive to your god, daemon." *He cracks another skull with a swift blow from his elbow.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 15:59

Lir: Yes, but being covered in bloody from head to toe, cracking the smoking purity seals with rage, and shouting nothing but DIE and KILL, mostly is...

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:04

Adriel: "My seals are burning from the energy of this place, not my rage." *His sword splits another*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:11

Lir: idiot... They burn out in proportion to how much they need to protect you... Which is in proportion to how much taint is in you... It does not matter if it comes from within or without...
/as she is giving this matter of fact explanation, she is brutally dismembering lesser demons/

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:36

Adriel: "The energy of this place greatly outstrips my own anger." *He is carving his way through them, and the horde is actually beginning to thin with the combined efforts of the group* "Nevertheless i will pray to purge myself of this taint later."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:37

Amo: heh.... If we werent capturing all these souls, khornie might actually be happy about the bloodshed...

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:40

Cyra: *Flips up to him* "Did you want me to consume souls, or just collect them?"

Adriel: "Why are you so concerned daemon, surely the idea of me falling to chaos pleases you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:44

Amo: eh, do what you want. You guys really need a buff... I did hunt down most of the idiots worth collecting already.... You thought i was just running around!?

------------------

Lir: amusing, yes. Pleasing, no. You may not have noticed, but i am no longer serving the blood god...

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:49

Cyra: "Wonderful..." *Dives back into the mass of daemons*

Adriel: "You can rest assured, i will not stray from the emperors light. Vows have been broken, I have worked with daemons and xenos, but the Emperor is my god, and shall forever be." *Her warning seems to have reigned in his rampage, and he resets back to how he fought to begin with, precise sword blows and short bursts from the bolter.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:51

Amo: hey, if you keep that up, you might even become a keeper of secrets.

/lLir resumes the carnagetoo/

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:54

Cyra: "You don't Become A keeper of secrets. It is granted by the Lord-Lady of excess."

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 16:55

Amo: well, fat chance of that now. But you can still emulate being one if you get powerful enough

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:00

Adriel: "Daemon, we have a big one." *he twirls his sword as a bloodthirster approaches.* "Mine or yours?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:02

Lir: have fun if you want... This is just a regular bloodthirster ....

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:06

Adriel: "Just a bloodthirster." *A vague circle forms in the mass of daemons around adriel and the bloodthirster, the lesser daemons respecting its claim* "Come then, daemon." *He advances on it, and thrusts his blade, attempting to hamstring it.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:06

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:10

*The daemon parries the blow, and counters, swinging his gigantic axe in a wide arc*
Back to top Go down
Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:10

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:11

*Adriel rolls out of the way of the blow just in time, the pair seem evenly matched.*

OOC: This is boring, fighting myself, so i'll do one more roll, higher adriel wins, lower the daemon does, the number determines the degree.
Back to top Go down
Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:11

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:14

Ooc. Should i finish it?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:15

*The pair spar like this for some time, blades clashing, but soon, It becomes apparent that adriel is outmatched, in both strength and reach, and the daemon begins to push him back, a thundering set of blows hammer into him, he parries, blocks and doges them desperately, barely holding the daemon back. the final blow swats his blade aside, and leaves him open, he struggles to pull his blade up to defend, but the daemon swings.*

OOC: This roll will determine how fucked up adriel gets, 1 he dies 20 he just gets floored
Back to top Go down
Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:15

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:18

*The axeblade arcs towards adriel's left side, and he just manages to bring his sword around to block it. The axe strikes his sword with a thunderclap, and adriel's shoulder breaks with a gunshot crack, and his own sword is slammed into his side, cutting into his armour, and gashing the flesh beneath, but the blade stops at his ribs.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   2016-12-27, 17:18

OOC: This is what happens when a space marine fights a bloodthirster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next