Share | 

Heretic Hunting Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   02/12/15, 06:33 am

OOC. ...oh, hey, look... another full set of X-01 power armor...  Its becoming a chore to lug them all back to base... you cant adventure in power armor so you have to take it back....

By the way, anyone else found that wearing power armor actually neutralises the extra carry capacity from pockets/deep pockets? so in reality, while i have 440 capacity without it, i have something like 250 with it.... quite dumb and annoying...

Edit: went back, parked the power armor... actually had to build a new garage for it... i have nowhere to store them at this point but under the open sky...
Trip back to the Glowing Sea, next location... Cave with a dead raider and another full suit of Raider II power armor in it... Oh, ffs... How did he even get there?! even the tooltips said that only some of the strongest and fiercest raider bosses got themselves power armor! and what was he doing in the Glowing fething Sea?! What suicidal maniac would even want to go there?! its filled with glowing deathclaws, doomsday atmosphere and orange-glowing-water! ....and....radscorpion rain? ....a radscorpion just fell to the ground with what must have been mach 1 and died instantly.... They are evolving into living artillery!

Edit: ....aaaand, another X-01 set... this one corroding in the middle of a swamp for 200 years, but still perfectly functional...
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   02/12/15, 11:18 am

So...who here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   02/12/15, 11:32 am

Unless interrupted, the repressor reaches its destination, or gets as close as possible
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   02/12/15, 11:39 am

OOC: Naz you need to get several sets of each power armour in the game and then line them up after upgrading them.

So you could have XO-1, XO-1 type B, Type C, ect
It's what I'm doing with my spare armour.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   02/12/15, 12:33 pm

OOC: im gonna have to build a bigger garage for them... and its X-01, not XO-1
Currently, i have, i think 2 full sets of X-01, several partial sets, at least one full T-51, T-45, and 2 Raider II, plus a whole bunch of other random pieces...
funny thing is, everyone is crying how rare screws are, but the one thing thats limiting me is actually aluminium.... Theres just not enough old cans in the commonwealth to allow me to build an army...
But honestly, i dont think power armor is useful for anything more than showcasing it in museums... they just break too quickly. I have installed the mod that makes power drain balanced(5% of vanilla when just walking) so i could use it, but its just too bulky, and cumbersome to adventure in. I thought of giving them out to companions and settlers because they dont actually use up the cores, but they still break over time, and quickly once they get fighting... I put a full new armor on cait, and 15 mins later, its completely wrecked...
And speaking of settlers, why do you need to run to their help whenever some raiders show up? theres a reason i put up those defenses... i mean a reason other than boredom... if i dont show up, they automatically lose. If i do show up, the defenses and super-settlers nuke everything before the black fade after quick travel would even lift...

Also, I have still not seen diamond city...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   03/12/15, 10:55 am

OOC. ....ffs... i found some randomly scattered APC wrecks and my first thought was "oh mno... theres gonna be another power armor around here somewhere"
Then i started looking around... "oh.. no power armor? thank the gods... wait... theres another APC in that pond.... I.....probably shouldnt check it out.... but.... compulsive looter..."
So i leap into the water and....yep, sheer terror! half a set of perfectly functional X-01 power armor on the bottom of the pond!

I have 2 questions, actually... one, how are these still functional?
two, why am i finding power armors that were designed AFTER the great war, sealed in Pre-War, untouched, facilities all the time?!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   05/12/15, 07:18 am

OOC. ....oh joy... apparently, in order to turn Curie into a"human", i need to complete a quest, for which i need to complete another quest, for which i need dogmeat to be around....
Now, the problem is, i sent dogmeat to Sanctuary about a month or so ago.... havent seen him since....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   05/12/15, 04:13 pm

OOC: Look for a doghouse, there are several in the gardens. That's where I found him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   06/12/15, 01:47 am

OOC. ..yeah, found him in the corner of sanctuary in the only dog house left...

now my newest problem: why the bloody fuck do i bother putting up defenses?! they are worth nothing! the settlements come under attack regardless of their defense rating, and if i dont go there, they ALWAYS get wiped out! WHY?!
If i go there, the attackers literally get wiped out before the quick travel black fade lifts! i just went to tenpines bluff and all i heard was a bunch of explosions and the first thing i saw was a storm of synth corpses flying at me! So i contributed nothing to the defense. And since i didnt even get a single assist, the quest still counts it as "in progress", and im supposed to kill something, despite there being nothing, and all the settlers resuming their normal lives and saying theyve won.
So i can stay there for as long as i want and nothing will happen, or leave, and the settlement gets wiped out because i didnt help defend it!
For fucks sake Bethesda! 3/4 of your games i played is full of fucking bugs and such idiocies! and 2 of those were main questline breaking bugs! Do you even bother checking your final product before releasing it?! How the hell did you not notice bugs that made it impossible to complete the fething game?!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   06/12/15, 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   06/12/15, 02:17 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   08/12/15, 01:21 am

OOC. okay, Fallout 4 just reached a new low....
"Help defend [...]"
.....and its location iiiiis....me... wut?
so am i supposed to figure out which settlement is going to be attacked(AFTER i installed the no attacks mod), or is it telling me "En Guard!"?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   08/12/15, 08:19 am

OOC. On another note, Bethesda figured out how to make baseball actually interesting....
Two teams go out into the field and beat each other dead with their baseball bats. You catch bullets with your baseball glove. Your card keeps track of the number of enemy players you killed. You sign a baseball and give it to the child of the player you just killed... yeees, i see this making it to the olimpics in ten years tops....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   08/12/15, 09:05 am

OOC: GET'CHA SWATTAH!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   08/12/15, 10:14 am

OOC: Well, after 4+ days in, i finally started the main questline... mostly because all i have left to do other than that are radiant quests and some exploration downtown...
Fear not, Shaun! You may not remember me, but daddy's finally coming!.....unless something else interesting happens on the way....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   08/12/15, 10:49 am

OOC: LOTS of interesting things. Like deathclaws. Ohohoh have you done the witchcraft quest? At The House Of Witchery or something like that. IT IS GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   08/12/15, 11:02 am

OOC. did that ages ago. im level 60something. I 2-shot alpha deathclaws and sentry bots. I survived a mini-nuke impacting next to me with about 1/3 health left.
I feel like this main quest thing wont be all that difficuilt now...

although, honestly, i never understood this fear of deathclaws and glowing ones, even in FO3 and NV.... Just go there, kill them before they get too close for too long...
there was that town filled with deathclaws that everyone dreaded... before i knew that, i just strolled in with my Varmint rifle and cleared the place... sure, i used quite a few stimpaks, but it wasnt as scary as everyone made it seem... oh, and i dont use VATS either...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   09/12/15, 07:10 am

OOC. goddammit! I fully intended to support the brotherhood over the institute, i even set things up according to my betrayal. even after learning the truth behind the leader of the institute and all that, i eventually came to the conclusion that i am against them!
but then he made *the announcement*! I couldnt just ignore that! that changes everything!
Spoiler:

Edit: ...well.... the Institutes absolute shortsightedness put a pretty abrupt end to my moral struggles...
"But the railroad only wants to free the synths..."
"The synths arent human! and the railroad wants to destroy the institute!"
"yeeeaaahhh... fuck you..."

On another note, now i have an absolute abundance of T-60b power armors.... I have literally run out of frames... Im literally using full T-60 sets as interior lining for my walls!

Edit: after slaughtering most of the brotherhood, i now have 30 full sets of BOS power armor and a ton of heavy weapons for them... Time for world domination, i guess...

Edit:
Spoiler:

FETH! now im morally conflicted again! ......I shall listen to my heart... *badum ...badum...badum...* ...well... that didnt help much... at least i know its still working... Okay, since i romanced Curie, I need to free the synths! Onwards! To Victory! ....no, wait, wrong battlecry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   

Back to top Go down

Heretic Hunting Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12