Share | 

Heretic Hunting Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 21:33

Ooc. More precisely "sudden aquila lander that will get you killed if you ask any questions"
The level of codes it would use would basically mean "dude, that ship doesnt exist, just let the system handle it"
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 21:34

fairs
IC the ship lands
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 21:37

/A bunch of servitors start servicing the ship and preparing it for takeoff/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 21:39

OOC wat no guards? also kinda need the others
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 21:43

Ooc. Would it not be most unwise for guards to enter a landing pad where an unidentified shuttle just landed without saying a word? Who would just put his guards in front of that and hope it isnt going to open fire at them with whatever hidden weapon?
 Also, does it not have the inquisitions "I" on it like usual? thats a pretty infamous symbol for troubleof the legal kind
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 21:45

alright
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 22:31

OOC: He said 'Well in that case, no they aren't' which I interpreted as them not using that level of code.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 22:33

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 22:35

Ooc. I thought he meant it as "no, they arent aware"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 22:46

OOC: nice Contemptor.
Naz, how come you have such devastatingly poor luck in games?
I've just picked up some random pipe rifle and I'm easily able to hit my targets...on a console.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 22:52

OOC not contemptor
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 22:54

OOC: Dreadnought thing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 22:54

LEVIATHAN, BABY
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-13, 23:15

*the tech priest walks down the ramp, the many fragments of holy binary cant attached to his armour fluttering in the sudden breeze*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 00:02

the sororitas follows, the inquisitor behinnd her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 02:27

matt........
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 04:54

OOC: *Squee*

*The Stromtrooper steps out*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 07:18

Sir BushWookie wrote:
Naz, how come you have such devastatingly poor luck in games?
I've just picked up some random pipe rifle and I'm easily able to hit my targets...on a console.

OOC: Yeah, well duh... its me, thats how.
the only thing i can reliably get ammo for at this point is the .38 pipe pistols IIRC, so i adopted the strategy of being a sneaky git and blasting their asses off at point blank range... and if that fails, i picked up a combat shotgun from the crashed aircraft which is quite badass...
but seriously, even using the laser musket, i stand still, carefully aim down the sights, and it misses every damn time...
Also, i dont understand how changing the grip can decrease damage dealt... that shoulod pretty much only be affected by bullet type and muzzle velocity... even if you replace the grip with a solid steel slab, the only thing that would be affected is you...

IC:

*A blast door opens in a nearby wall*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 09:59

The Skitarii follows, flexing his power fingers, looking at the servitors, with a slight shiver.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 10:31

the sororitas and inquisitor lead the way
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 10:50

*Beyond the blast door, is a hallway, with another similar door at the end. As they all(seriously, im not gonna wait for everyone to be online.. that practically never happens...) cross the doorway, the blast door closes behind them. A few seconds later, gun ports open up on either side and the barrels of dozens of lasguns are pointed at them.*

++Your arrival caused quite a bit of ruckus... Those are not ID codes we see everyday... Surely you can back up your right to use them, yes...? Otherwise, we may have a slight problem on our hands...++
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:01

*the tech priests mechadendrites rear up above him, plasma torches igniting and saw blades and drill bits spinning up* "we are of the emperors holy inquisition, lower your weapons and let us pass." *he holds up an inquisitorial rosarius, with a mechanicum scull behind it (it looks like the two have been basically welded together)*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:05

Zael presents his right power fist, the middle finger of which has his rosette.

"Unless you'd prefer to see my rosette up close?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:10

Gustavus sighs
"And what gives you the right to question an inquisitor's authority? I could have you incinerated for that you know"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:18

++What i questioned was wether or not you are an inquisitor in the first place. Although, those do look authentic... ++

*The rifles are withdrawn from the ports and they close. Meanwhile, the other blast door slowly grinds open.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:19

"Excellent"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:24

*As the door opens, a man in PDF uniform appears on the other side.*
PDF: *salutes* Colonel Bigus Dikus, of the 123rd PDF regiment, at your service, lord Inquisitor.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:29

"A pleasure colonel. I require an audience with your governor"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:38

*his mechadendrites lower, and shut off* "hmph, wonder how they got volunteers to point lasguns at power armoured inquisitors?" *he looks at the skittari*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:42

Bigus: Reinforced plasteel walls with small gun-ports tend to improve courage when facing superior foes, my lord. Also, they are not volunteers. They are soldiers, and they received an order. *To the inquisitor* I shall make arrangements at once, my lord. Do you require transportation?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:44

"If you please."
OOC i detect a distinct lack of a lisp upon mr dikus
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 11:56

OOC. that was his great-great-great-[...]-great grandfather. This is a different Bigus Dikus.
IC:
Bigus: At once, my lord. *Salutes and leaves*
*15 minutes later, they are lead to a garage where a command chimera is ready to roll out.*
Bigus: *pops out of the command hatch* The governor eagerly agreed to meet you, my lord. Apparently, he heard news of your arrival already.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 12:31

"the whole damn hive probably knows by now, so much for stealth"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 13:04

"Maybe they recruited them from the prisons? I've seen gangers wet themselves in my presence..."
He looks down at his power fists.
"I should get bolters intergrated, maybe next time the pdf won't ask so many questions."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 13:23

Bigus: call it confidence born of ignorance, if that will satisfy you. And at least you can't dodge laser beams... i assume... so that makes them more confident too.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 14:25

"Judging from a mere glance, M35 M-Galaxy Short pattern. 220 Shots per Minute on fully auto... assuming they've had anything to aim at but wamp rats which is evident based on their stances, my calculations tell me that after a third theoretical wave of soldiers, me and my associates would be expired, but those waves are upon the assumption there is about 150 soldiers per wave."

He looked at the pdf to un-nerve them.
"I wouldn't need to dodge the beams, guardsmen make excellent and fleshy meat shields....the inbuilt handle known as the spine is easily accessable.

He twitched his fingers in a wave motion before redirecting his attention to the Colonel.
"I am Zael Korin, resident Psycho-analysist and interrogater."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 14:54

"You underestimate yourself Zael, assuming each kill exposed you to 10 shots, it should take at least five waves before the probability of enough shots hitting the same spot exceeds 70%, plus the fact our weaponry is uniquely suited to task." *his mechadendrites twitch menacingly* "melee is quite our forte, and the average guardsmans average life expectancy in close quarters is 17.83 seconds"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 14:59

"You are too kind to them, 12.879 Seconds...3.2 Seconds if I decide not to plunge my fist into their stomach, grab their spine and use them as a meatshield." Out of his hood his blue bionic eye shone menacingly.

"I will ceed to your calculations over-seer, 5 waves....by myself. I wonder how many PDF they have."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 15:05

*the PDF present look rather confused hearing all this...*

Bigus: ...*sigh* Are you people sure that you are suited for your job? disregarding the grammar mistakes, why in the name of the Emperor would we even try to engage people like you in melee? Did you perhaps miss the solid plasteel walls we had between us when we "ambushed" you? Or did you possibly think that some lasguns are all we had prepared in that hallway which was quite obviously a killing zone? Or is it perhaps that we look like idiots? And since you are well within "hostile" territory at the moment, we have a planets worth of guardsmen.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 15:11

"A planets worth is not a unit of measurement, regardless, If you wish to question our suitability I'm sure the Inquisitor would absolutely love to hear your complaints. For now, let us meet with the governor." He moved toward the Command Chimera.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 15:16

"Playful banter is what keeps us sane through facing horrors you could never comprehend... *under his breath* plus i have a power axe that can open a tank like a tin can, you think a plasteel wall would help."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 15:22

Zael turned to his brethren, switching to machine cant.
[Still don't know your tech-priests name.]
+You would likely charge through the walls screaming "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch."+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 15:29

+That's your job, two power fists, they wouldn't know whether to shit or go blind+
"Colonel, my name is Gideon Taael, and i would like to remind you that preparing a defence against inquisitorial representatives is tantamount to heresy, do i make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 15:35

Bigus: when the defenses were prepared, not only was it unclear that you were inquisitorial agents, but you were not even in the system...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 15:38

"Seems abit paranoid, You often prepare against Imperium ships?" His bionic eye narrowed.

"Perhaps a problem with infiltraitors?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 15:40

Bigus: it is literally my job to do that. My regiment was assigned a set of landing pads and connecting facilities to protect against both external and internal threats. Who knows when a bunch of pirates will try to infiltrate, or the Caped Crusader decides to wreck our positions?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 16:00

"Caped Crusader? is that this systems boogie man?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 16:11

Bigus: Well, or at least the planets... Supposedly he is some middle-hive vigilante running around and wrecking the Arbites and PDF. If you ask me, he is just some idiot wearing a space marine costume.
Random PDF: An idiot who can dodge lasers and charge through a firing squad of trained soldiers....
Bigus: I keep telling you people... Thats most likely just their propaganda to build a myth around him that they can then use as a weapon..
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 16:34

*Gideion's head snaps around to the PDF soldier* "Colonel, shut up. Soldier, go on, tell us what you've heard"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 16:37

"Space Marine costume?" He leaned forward.
"You have someone in power armour running around your hive, causing trouble and you haven't sicked the PDF on him?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   2015-11-14, 16:46

PDF: Well, they say that he is fighting for the people of the middle and underhive. They claim that the governors policies are making life impossible for them and he fights for them. I have some old buddies in the Arbites and i heard that they already attacked him several times, but every time he escapes. Last time they found him in an illegal fighting ring, set up a perimeter, stormed the place, everything went according to plan.... except that the Crusader beat up one of the assault teams, and then lead a charge through the Arbites lines himself... He just... doesnt seem to die... plenty of people were left dead around him, but he just reached the barricades, leapt over, beat up some more arbites, and ran off into the night.

Bigus: no, he is wearing a costume, not power armor. As in, costume they put on for show on cheap "fighting" tournaments... And that is why i am saying that it is just propaganda. Just how much dumb luck do you need to pull that off with practically no armor?! And the PDF is not after him with all its might, because it received no such order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   

Back to top Go down

Heretic Hunting Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next