Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-07, 23:54

Right just gona say this, digging this up is a very low blow and petty as hell, no one would have known about it if you did not bring it up. that is all don't be a dick.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 05:45

They rolled for how much they
A. Sploorged
B.got pregnant from that
Now that, that is pretty silly and petty
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 06:30

Now then, time for judgement.
Facts it is based on:
Azrok:
1.: None of his characters were present in the content.
2.: It was all posted by Fae

Not Guilty

Faelwen:
1.: It was not anywhere obvious.... it took Euan months to hunt it down. And i meant hunt. No one accidentally stumbles across it there.
2.: It was titled as PMs would be, suggesting that it was intended to be a PM, not a public display
3.: And this is the most useful argument, oh so helpfully provided by Euan himself (we all thank you for that): Fae could not have posted those on Azroks Visitor wall. He simply does not have the permission to do so.

Not Guilty

It is written down on the tab of technoshenanigans. Praised be the Machine God...
Furthermore, They both claim to know nothing about this, and like it or not, i believe them.

I know Euan will lose his shit, but I dont care at this point. And while everyones here, Euan, the next time you go out of your way to find someones secrets and drive them suicidal Im gonna punish you instead. No, Im not saying dont report hue, but there was absolutely no need to put it all on public display in as smug and asshole a way as you could imagine. At this point you pissed off enough people that half the forum is calling for your ban, and the other half would support it if I pressed the issue. The only reasons why you are still here is because you dont actually break the rules, there is some truth in your claims, and that Im reluctant to ban people.(if you dare bring up the Vargas argument again, Im gonna silence you for a week...)
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:12

Actually yes I did stumble upon it accidentally, despite what you say

And honestly if he's gonna kill himself over something like this then he really is stupid
Back to top Go down
Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:26

I waited all night for that response and all I see is some bs... Ah well, didn't expect anything as it is far and azrok, they can get away with anything
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:29

This is not up for debate, and i dont care what you think anymore. you have repeatedly proven what an asshole you are, even among the socially defunct.
If you dont like it, leave. as i said, few here will grieve.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:32

Don't kid yourself naz non would grieve if anything happened, but that goes both ways, as I care very little for whatever happens to you slugs
Back to top Go down
Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:37

Thanks naz, really appreciate it...
But honestly, I would of thought that breaking the sites rules is bad enough, but breaking the sites rules behind the Adkins back where they can't see it is worse?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:39

Did you even bother to read what i said.... it was posted by fae. but fae does not have the ability to do it. so based on what logic am i meant to punish him?!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:42

I killed 1000 people and 1 scuba by accident

Just because I did it by accident doesn't mean its okay does it
Back to top Go down
Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:44

It still broke the rules though and was uncovered... And if it wasn't posted by fae, whoever posted it should be subject to... Something...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:52

Dont try to be smart with me, Euan. I studied law, you know...
There is a huge difference between not knowing and not being able to know. How was fae supposed to even suspect that his PMs were being posted on azroks visitor wall that no one ever even checks? or should we start checking every single page of the forum daily, just in case something gets misposted?
And there is such a thing a s"discharge conditions", assuming google translate translated that properly. Yes, if you murder 1000 people by accident by say leaving your house door unlocked, which somehow resulted in all that, theres no sane court that would convict you for it.

And ortus, what am i supposed to do? ban the system? at this point it is obvious that you two want nothing more than the satisfaction that you get some measure of victory out of this. "I dont care who, just punish someone for it" is basically what youre saying.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:54

I'm not trying to be smurt because I know I am

And for someone who studied law your concept of justice is very shit
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:56

My concept of justice and the law are two entirely different things.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:57

Both shit knowing your logic
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 07:58

You know what? fuck you. end of debate.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   2015-06-08, 11:12

..........christ I've seen some witch hunts in my time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   

Back to top Go down

Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2