Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:30

OOC: *Is not impressed*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:30

Helat: .....Observation: your hardware is close to failing. Proper maintenance is advised...
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:34

Omun: *Bitter laugh* There is nothing wrong with the cybernetics, but the flesh itself. Ah. Not to worry. I have a rejuvenation scheduled for tomorrow and what ails me will be dealt with and gone. Besides, I've been in this state many times before. You get used to it when you're several thousand years old.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:34

*meanwhile
at the legion of doom*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:35

OOC: Wut?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:35

OOC the Creator made the universe in a bubble
The big bang made a universe and expanded space into nothingness, science says this oddly enough. There was nothing, then the big bang expanded space vastly in its opening moments (span of a second). Anyway the Darkness is the void outside this space the universe has made, to give a sense of domain
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:36

I dunno
hey arken, you heard of the Beheading
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:36

OOC: thats a generci phrase for any situation
IC:
Helat: i was referring to the "flesh". I am past several thousand years old, and i have not gotten used to "it". Your statement is false.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:39

OOC also D.O.O.M.
Diabolical
Order
Of
Mayhem
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:40

OOC:

@Fae: I see.

@Gorath: No.

IC: *The Discovery returns to Consortium space.*

Plumo: Sargent Tileon, I will be informing the Council of our discoveries. While I am doing that, I want you to take the security detail and inform the Brotherhood. You will be payed extra for this, I assure you. *Hands Tileon a data drive with all the relevant information.*

Tileon: Understood, Doctor.

IC:

Omun: I would argue it's not so much false, as it is a matter of perspective. Your kind are clearly biomechanical beings, augmented shortly after.....birth, for want of a better term, if your statement is any indicator. I am but a man, a man who has lived many lives and stared death in the face more times than I can recount. When you have felt your heart failing as many times as I have, it becomes just another facet of life for one such as I.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:43

Helat: Error: false assumption. There is no augmentation of a base life form. This is the base life form.

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-03-17, 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:44

OOC long story short
M32
the lord high commander of the officio assassinorum attempts a coup d'etat of the imperium. every high lord is assassinated. imperium plunged into chaos. imperial fists lead a strike force to the assassinorum temples to deal with him. they have to fight through dozens of vindicares, and over a hundred eversors. their commander is assassinated upon landing. only one marine survives the fighting, finds the lord commander, and finishes the mission with one shot from his bolt pistol
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:46

Gorath wrote:
OOC long story short
M32
the lord high commander of the officio assassinorum attempts a coup d'etat of the imperium. every high lord is assassinated. imperium plunged into chaos. imperial fists lead a strike force to the assassinorum temples to deal with him. they have to fight through dozens of vindicares, and over a hundred eversors. their commander is assassinated upon landing. only one marine survives the fighting, finds the lord commander, and finishes the mission with one shot from his bolt pistol

How is that relevant? o.O
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:46

Omun: Interesting...well, I am simply a man making as logical assumptions as I can from the information I have been given. You are a far more advanced being. I can hardly be expected to keep up with you at the current time.

IC: *The Discovery security detail takes a shuttle to the Brotherhood base.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:48

Dredd: .......You wanted to meet mus. For what purpose?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Omun: Why, to learn about you of course! You are the first peaceful first contact we have had. The other was with the Orks...uncultured barbarians that they are.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

OOC it aint. just learned about it and found it interesting
IC *they are greeted by a security detail*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:50

Tileon: Is Lord Berric available? We have an important message for him from Doctor Plumo of Yutega University.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:50

Helat: .......*head tilt*.....ask
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:51

"He is"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:52

Omun: Oh...where to begin? That is perhaps the most difficult part of this discussion. Just at a glance, there is so much about you that fascinates me. Your cybernetics, your logical demeanor, of that I am especially jealous, as illogical as that may be. We Yutegans pride ourselves on being more logical than most. Perhaps we should start from the beginning. Tell me about your people.

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:54

"Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:55

*The Consortium soldiers follow the security details.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:55

Helat: The Varden Order.

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-03-17, 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:56

he is lead to a great room
think futuristic Camelot round table
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:56

Omun: If that is what your call yourselves, then yes. Please, tell me about your order. I'm genuinely interested about your kind.

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:57

the table has about a dozen fully armoured warriors sat around it
Berric: greetings
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 16:58

Helta: common reaction. Error: too much information. Requesting more defined query.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:00

*The Templum soldiers just nod, but the Yutegans properly salute.*

Aequitas *the usual Yutegan logical tone cracking a bit*: Lord Berric, it is an honor.

OOC: Note, I'm thinking the reactions here are a bit indicative of the relationships the groups. The Yutegans have the utmost respect for the Brotherhood as close allies of the Consortium, while Templum has a sort of rivalry with the Brotherhood, not necessarily a bad one, but a rivalry nonetheless.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:03

Helat: founded XX.XXX milion years ago(somewhere a bit before the wart in heaven) by the first 9 High Commander Units in galaxy #00001. Further information requires higher clearence
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:04

Omun: I see...so your people are ancient. I suppose a summary of your history would take the rest of my life. *slight chuckle* Regardless, the fact your people have endured is impressive.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:05

Helat: ...requesting query.

OOC. gonna go have dinner and bath. back in 40 mins tops. probs closer to 30

also, just noticed... "The wart in heaven" .....that would have been an epic piece of eldar mythology...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:07

Omun: What about what brought you to our little corner of the universe? I doubt there is much here to pique the interests of beings such as yourselves.

OOC: It's fine, Naz. Smile Don't rush and gorge yourself.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:08

"What news do you bring us?"
Cador: yes, do tell us. this is highly unusual
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:09

OOC: Cador?

IC: *Tileon hands Berric the data drive*

Tileon: That will tell you everything we know thus far. Frankly, and I say this as a soldier, we should be preparing for war based on that information alone.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:25

"Interesting...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:28

Tileon: Going from that date, these Imperials are fanatics.

Aequitas: If I may speak Sargent, they are worse than fanatics. They are completely consumed by their dogma, much like the Disciples. *Considers what he said.* I meant no offense, Lord Berric. I am aware of the connections the devote of the Brotherhood have with the Disciples and was simply making an apt comparison. Although, the Disciples at least are not so base as to worship a man entombed on a throne.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:30

Ooc. Gorge? Sometimes they have to harass me out of my room to eat... 
I dont feel like bothering with eating now, actually... Maybe later... Ill see how much of a need i get...
Ic.
Helat: most likely cause: miscalculation during null-jump. Exact data lost due to (ooc. A minor case of total) destruction of ship.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:34

OOC: "A minor case of total ship destruction"? Since when is there such a thing as "minor" when an entire starship is destroyed! XD

IC:

Omun: A miscalculation during a FTL jump? That seems...difficult to believe, especially where beings such as yourselves are concerned. Would there be a way to salvage components of your ship? At the very least, my university and I can do our best to try and help you get home.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:36

Galahad: if I might interject. If they worship a....'man entombed in a throne' as you put it, there must be a reason. I'm surprised one of you Yutegans has overlooked this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:36

OOc switching to phone
replies will take longer
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:39

Aequitas: We didn't have time to investigate further. Our welcome was already wearing thin and there was a military vessel with weapons armed and ready not far from ours. Further, said man is, according the captain that was interviewed, on "Holy Terra". All them mentioned was that he was gravely injured striking down an arch traitor during an uprising.

OOC: They're all named after Arthurian knights? Okay then. And tis fine, man. I understand.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:40

Ooc. Ever since there may or may not be a minor case of serious brain damage
Ic.
Helat: statement: nothing works with 100% efficiency/reliability. Error: almost all ship components have deorbited, or have escaped the star in question. Salvaging operations would be highly inefficient. Statement: courier drone successfully launched before maintenance area deorbited. Chance of successful call to Varden forces: .....mathematically possible
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:43

Galahad: and yet you condemn without knowing the full story? I am surprised
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:47

OOC: If that's actually a thing... -_- *Shakes head*

IC:

Omun: I see. Well then, I assure you that I shall do everything in my power to make your stay a comfortable one. Now, I understand your comrade was damaged during the destruction of your ship. I will provide you with all needed materials necessary for repairs. And please, we do not require compensation for this. It is standard Yutegan policy to help those in need for no compensation, unlike the warmongers at Templum who would likely demand access to your cybernetics technology.
Aequitas: I...I was present during the interview, sir. The Imperial captain was quite vehement and was rather enthusiastic about his use of the word "purging" and its offshoots. Regardless, it is clear that they are a theocratic state, and as a Yutegan, it is my duty to warn you of the dangers this so called "Imperium" poses.

Tileon: Alright boy, that's enough. *To Berric* Now, Yutegan paranoia aside, the smart thing to do would be to further recon Imperial territory, rather than jump to rash conclusions about their so called "god".
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:51

Ooc. Portal 2.... If i recall correctly.

???: acknowledged. /Relists materials/.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:54

Omun: That will not be problem. I will make sure our workshops and laboratories are open to you so that your repairs are completed as soon as possible. And please, if you require anything, do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:55

Berric:*to aequitas* Relax lad. I'm sorry about Galahad. He loves to find flaws in everything. *to tileon* A good assumption.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 17:59

Ooc. The soul of your firstborn child
Also, i dont know what to do next. I assumed there would be more stuff happening like last time. 
Ic.
Helat: acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   2015-03-17, 18:02

"Contact the unknown vessel."

+Acknowledged+

"Unknown vessel, this is Shas'O Ar'Kais Korst'La'Shi, former Shas'O of the Tau Empire, could you identify yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next