Share | 

Naz needs creative support!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-02, 14:18

To help me with my shit!

Okay, so as you may or may not have heard already, i will likely do(and fail at) a new thing...  now, the problem is, naming shit... RNGs are fine, but i dont just want to call everything random things... like... when theres a volcano nearby, why would i call it XPZ instead of Fiery Pass.... now, the problem is, it would also be nice if the name would fit the theme of the region it is in... so if said volcano is in frenchie territory, i obviously dont wanna call it Britannia's Pimple or something... so, i decided to write a list of (currently existing) major things to be named.... feel free to make(sensible) suggestions...
No existing names please(London, etc), and lets try to avoid using klichés for now if at all possible
also, names in the countries native language are preferred

1.: a british themed country, the capital of said country, and two forts in the northeast on the opposite sides of the same mountain
2.: a french themed country, a fort in the northwest, and a fort in the southwest overlooking a narrow strait with a river in it
3.: an inland sea (between french, german, roman, and greek territory, if it matters)
4.: a Roman themed country, a fort overlooking the same strait as the french one(on the other side). A fort in the far east of the country, a very high mountain
5.: An Aztec country, its capital.
6.: A russian country, a city in the tundra next to a river, a town in the far east on one side of a strait(kinda like gibraltar), the highest mountain in the world(good for you, drunkards)
7.: A viking themed country, a city on the other side of the previous strait(its its capital)
8.: A greek themed country, a fort in thze northwest(near an active volcano), a fort in the northeast
9.: A chinese themed country, its capital, 6 forts running roughly on a north-south line in a moluntain chain, a fort goarding a narrow strip of land.
10.: A japanese themed country, its capital(conveniently located near an active volcano), a fort overlooking the other side of the aforementioned strip of land, possibly names for their islands? they have like 5 main ones

yep, thats about it for now... yaaaay for creativity

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-03-02, 15:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-02, 14:53

Okay, here is the map with stuff... tried to be as sparing with the territory markings in paint as possible... im not good at editing pics.... also shown by the fact that i somehow managed to make the top and bottom halves different length....
anyway, heres your once-in-a-lifetime chance to name an ocean or mountaqin or shit!

Top:

Bottom:

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-02, 16:23

1: Lloegyr or Segontia, Lloegyrium or Segontium, Fort Isga and Fort Isca
2: Cuntland (You said French themed so I'm calling them Cunts) Fort GarlicBreath and SurrenderMonkey
3: The Avarum Sea
4: Reme (What if Remus had killed Romulus?)(That will go over most of your heads), Fort Castra
5: Nothingtoseehere, wehavesomuchfuckinggoldwebuiltacityoutofit
6: Vodkania! Smirnoffium and Stoliknaya (Did you know that Smirnoff owned and produced by the British)
7: Hrothgar!
8: *shrugs*
9: I haven't a clue
10: nah mate

I see a small island in the British territory...Name it Bushwookium! It shall be the land of Dragons and longbow spam!
(No I do not know why I'm adding the suffix 'ium' to everything.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-02, 16:45

OOC. you think the french are surrendery? im thinking of driving my IS-1 backwards into battle! it goes like twice as fast in reverse and the back isnt padded with fuel, unlike the front... the engine might still die, but at least ill live to fire another shot...

and ill take those into consideration... some of them anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-02, 19:38

I'm British, it is my national obligation to insult the French at each and every opportunity.

Though if I am to be serious for a moment, no nation could have withstood Germany's invasion of France, if Britain was connected to the mainland it is likely that we would have fallen too.
To call the French 'surrender monkeys' because of this is entirely wrong and shouldn't be done...doesn't mean it'll stop me calling those cunts 'Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys' though.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-02, 20:31

2: I don't know
5: I don't know
6: I was being mildly serious
7: I don't know
8: Patrida, and I can't think of fort names
9: Jiyawan
10: Noppin...That is not Nippon backward
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-03, 13:15

"I'm British, it is my national obligation to insult the French at each and every opportunity."

well, boyo, you'd better prepare yer anus.... the brits are allied with the frenchies and the germs!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-03, 18:50

We're allies IRL, still doesn't stop everyone hating on the French or the Germans.
Plus Britain and France have been rival nations ever since England was united, thus you can't have a semi-realistic Britain without large amounts of insults hurled over their shared borders.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-03, 19:17

I have done it! i have figured out how to save the map in a high quality Jpeg file!
oh, and i also finished it up, mostly.... obviously, i cant really put on it everything, just really significant stuff.... this doesnt mean that a europe sized country only has 3 cities...
but yeah, now i just have to finish up TIC, and then ill start my newest stillborn project! .....tomorrow... im tired af now....
anyway, here it is:

Without borders:

Lets play "Guess the theme of the country!" !:

And bush, to see the images, click on the texts. Theyre in spoilers to save space
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-03, 20:58

That's what I meant, I can't see them when I click on them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   2015-03-03, 21:02

Yay!
Lloegyr and Segontium!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naz needs creative support!   

Back to top Go down

Naz needs creative support!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1