Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Okay, time to be blunt and honest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 04:29

Guys, I'm honestly thinking of just leaving 40k behind entirely. It has started to become just as depressing as real life, and I honestly am questioning my will to continue RPing in this setting. I've come to accept that my characters and I are just to moral for the setting. For those of you who pay attention to anything I do on this site (which I doubt, cause let's face it, my stuff sucks) it should be obvious to those of you who cared to notice that Arken was going to become corrupted and go daemon prince. This was going to be part of an experiment for me, but I see now it would have been pointless as it was going to be a way of legitimately expanding the Blackguard characters. Hell, recently, I was even considering a rewrite of the Consortium, but that to is pointless. 40k is not a setting where moral characters can do anything without being horribly, horribly punished cause the powers that be at GW have ordained that be so (largely due to crappy writing). The Blackguard and the Consortium are but exercises in futility in 40k as nothing good or meaningful can happen in this setting, ever. Combine this with my own shitty ability to in someway tell a story (if Faelwen's inability to tell what the conflict was is any indicator: "OOC I must've either missed or misread something, because I'm having an issue understanding the conflict") and my ideas just don't fit the setting. Feel free to try and read up on what had been happening prior and see if you agree or not and leave your own thoughts on this topic below. Or not. Whatever...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 06:27

This fact never kept me back from having kinda moral characters. The 40kish section is exactly for defying GWs rules about shit
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Ortus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 12:23

ill be honest too
40k aint for sissies mayn, nor is it for people with a savior complex, its called grimdark for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 13:02

Agreed.
again, this is what the 40Kish section is for.
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 13:20

1) Ortus....really? -_- Name calling is pretty immature. I would expect it from Hyperion, but not you. So..doesn't help your argument.

2) I wouldn't say I have a savior complex. It's just here I'd rather not add more villains to an already over saturated setting. And yes, I am perfectly capable of writing villains, or at least, morally questionable characters depending on what the situation demands.

3) I suppose this is what I'm trying to say: 40k has legitimately started to depress me as much as real life, and this should not be the case. I've come to the realization there's little point in having moral characters in this setting to any degree, and the only reason I did this was because I'm tired of most Space Marines being Inquisition tools. Seriously, it's one of the most overused tropes in 40k. This all being said, I'm just tired of having even the slightest act of kindness being punished with daemonic rape. Couple this with the fact that the more I've looked at 40k, the more I see how stupid the people who write it actually are as they clearly know nothing of science or human nature. In fact, all my thinking has led me to a realization, the Consortium was my attempt to insert a logical and even human counterbalance to this setting, because, frankly, as I said, GW has no understanding of human nature, and that's the one reason this setting "works". They're all a bunch of drooling morons. But I see now it was all a pointless exercise. Hell, me starting to RP in 40k back on FG was a pointless exercise because of all this. I'm guess I'm just done with a setting where giving someone one Imperial credit ends with daemon rape (can I point out just how fucking retarded that is to begin with? And may I ask, if there are daemons, where the fuck are the angels?). Finally, the responses thus far have no convinced me to change my course....so..well..enjoy your constant shit bucket. If I want grimdark from now on I'm going to enjoy X-COM style universes, where shit is just as dark as 40, if not darker, but there's a logical light at the end of the tunnel (and I say their darker because....well....Seriously, what else can I say about settings that have aliens that make genestealers look cuddly?).
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 13:34

I find your wrong use of "their".... disturbing...

the angels are the saints of the imperium. the real saints are literally like angels... well, maybe without real wings.... im pretty sure the inquisition would have a thing or two to say about those... and they make slightly more use of dakka and choppa than biblical angels...

and i dont know about the human nature side of things, but its a fact that GW doesnt know shit about warfare... or engineering.... or orbital mechanics.... or logic...
(seriously, have you ever even heard of a faction that is completely united? even the borg in star trek has "rebel groups" inside it... even in 40K, pretty much every faction has those who disagee with the majority and even act against it.... yet when it comes to important things, you never see such a thing.... like.... why are there no "friendly" demons? are you telling me that the most chaotic faction, literally chaos incarnate, is the most unified of them all?)
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 13:47

Nazamroth wrote:
I find your wrong use of "their".... disturbing...

the angels are the saints of the imperium. the real saints are literally like angels... well, maybe without real wings.... im pretty sure the inquisition would have a thing or two to say about those... and they make slightly more use of dakka and choppa than biblical angels...

and i dont know about the human nature side of things, but its a fact that GW doesnt know shit about warfare... or engineering.... or orbital mechanics.... or logic...
(seriously, have you ever even heard of a faction that is completely united? even the borg in star trek has "rebel groups" inside it... even in 40K, pretty much every faction has those who disagee with the majority and even act against it.... yet when it comes to important things, you never see such a thing.... like.... why are there no "friendly" demons? are you telling me that the most chaotic faction, literally chaos incarnate, is the most unified of them all?)

1) Where did I use "their" incorrectly? Sorry, I just got up basically.

2) Actually...biblical angels could get pretty choppy when they needed to. I mean, for crying out loud, according to Abrahamic myth, the Archangel Michael is the patron of soldiers so....

3) Yeah. On the human nature side of things, the Imperium should have fallen apart well before 40k even happens. As for the "unified" groups...I kind of get your point, but I'd like to point out that the "rebel" Borg were basically the result of glitch being inserted into their system by the Federation. It wouldn't have happened otherwise. And yeah...I see what you're saying about groups that "go against majority" but, really, there's little point to it. The way things are set up basically makes everything I've done character wise and writing wise pointless in the extreme. The same can be said for any canonical groups that have "gone against the majority" cause, really, look how that's generally ended. Finally, in regards to Chaos being the most "unified", it seems to largely be poor writing on GW's part, and the "friendly" daemon thing would only happen if you apply Chaos Theory to them but I figure that would only makes things worse considering the standards to which GW holds itself......
Back to top Go down
Ortus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:08

tis true though, it aint for people who find it depressing.
if its true, and you are finding it depressing, ill be blunt and say you shouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:09

Last line: "[...]and I say their darker because[...]"

I disregard GWs bullshit when running these... .thought experiments, i guess they should be called....
and the point is not that they were the result of a glitch ,but that they were. in 65 million years, with trillions upon trillions of sentients in the galaxy constantly having an influence on the uncounted demons of the warp, are you telling me that the only thing they picked up was malevolence and the like? there wasnt a single one of them is even just chaotic neutral? i read 85+ books, played pretty much all the games, read pretty much the entire wiki, and havent even seen a single hint that such a thing ever happened.
similarly, in 65 million years, not a single ork group developed proper intelligence? i hget it, they are hard coded to be grunts, but in 65 million years of "natural evolution", without the constant supervision of the Old Ones, they remained exactly the same? graned, there are such examples even on Earth today, but it is rare. we are talking about a galaxy wide "civilization" here. there should be at least some deviation from the "stupid hard coded grunt" strain by now somewhere. yet the only place i have seen such a thing was MWG's warhammer rejects series....

and i dont even want to start te technical stupidities they envisioned. ...umnless someone tells me to.... we woulod be sitting here until tomorrow.... i mean even more than usual....
i am also fairly certain that the state it is in, the imperium would have falen apart thousands of years ago.... at least to the level where its only as much of an empire, as the Holy Roman Empire was..... which wasnt too much of an empire...


anyway, point is, if you had enough of GWs bullshit, or just the complete grimdarkness and stagnation of lore 40K, move over to the 40Kish section and fire away...
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:11

I think you lot are over thinking this
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:11

Gamesworkshop doesn't care about lore

They only care about money

I mean...A single pot of paints is £2.50
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:13

....man... it will literally be my job to overthink things....
my teacher once asked "have any of you eve rconsidered that the fire extuingishers in the halls might actually be bombs? has any one of you ever checked them?"
....the only reason i didnt say that i have considere dit, is because i havent considered that particular thing. but this is the level of overthinking im supposed to do... and paranoia too... paranoia is good... it keeps you alive...
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:15

Words of wisdom to live by..I guess
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:19

Ortus wrote:
tis true though, it aint for people who find it depressing.
if its true, and you are finding it depressing, ill be blunt and say you shouldn't be here.

Fine.


Nazamroth wrote:
Last line: "[...]and I say their darker because[...]"

I disregard GWs bullshit when running these... .thought experiments, i guess they should be called....
and the point is not that they were the result of a glitch ,but that they were. in 65 million years, with trillions upon trillions of sentients in the galaxy constantly having an influence on the uncounted demons of the warp, are you telling me that the only thing they picked up was malevolence and the like? there wasnt a single one of them is even just chaotic neutral? i read 85+ books, played pretty much all the games, read pretty much the entire wiki, and havent even seen a single hint that such a thing ever happened.
similarly, in 65 million years, not a single ork group developed proper intelligence? i hget it, they are hard coded to be grunts, but in 65 million years of "natural evolution", without the constant supervision of the Old Ones, they remained exactly the same? graned, there are such examples even on Earth today, but it is rare. we are talking about a galaxy wide "civilization" here. there should be at least some deviation from the "stupid hard coded grunt" strain by now somewhere. yet the only place i have seen such a thing was MWG's warhammer rejects series....

and i dont even want to start te technical stupidities they envisioned. ...umnless someone tells me to.... we woulod be sitting here until tomorrow.... i mean even more than usual....
i am also fairly certain that the state it is in, the imperium would have falen apart thousands of years ago.... at least to the level where its only as much of an empire, as the Holy Roman Empire was..... which wasnt too much of an empire...


anyway, point is, if you had enough of GWs bullshit, or just the complete grimdarkness and stagnation of lore 40K, move over to the 40Kish section and fire away...

Naz, I really hate to tell you this, but I haven't even touched the site's canon 40k section. I've only been in the 40kish section. I'm saying this as someone who's only been in this area of the site for 40k RP. Never touched the canon area, never will. I don't think there's anything I can do to alleviate the problems I see. Also, while I agree with you about the utter bullshit regarding the daemons.....I just don't see how to fix anything. At least you're here being logical though. When I made this thread, I expected Hyp and Honus to start tearing me apart. Nice to see at least someone staying levelheaded here.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:21

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Ortus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:22

I don't see why a discussion is happening, what is the point of discussing that you are leaving a section, if something makes you depressed you go.
And they probably would tear you up, yes.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:24

You have said I would tear you up, I feel obliged to now even though I wasn't going to
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:25

....that image was so annoying, i had to put it in a spoiler to get it out of my sight....

and......well, shit... go ballistic with the consortium again, i dunno... or create your own universe... theres a section for our own shit too, you know..... though they dont seem to last too long....

but yeah, i also dont see what you want to discouss about it. it doesnt really seme like you want us(them) to convince you to stay in 40K...
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Ortus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:28

Yeah don't bother with own universe, they get off topic-d to death....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:29

@Ortus and Kitten: I never said my decision was set in stone, and I haven't decided yet. I wanted to see what the LOGICAL, LEVELHEADED, AND MATURE people of this site thought before I made my choice. Ortus, I don't know what happened to you, but I remember you being a much nicer person. Now, you're behaving like Kitten usually does. Come to think of it...neither of you meet the requirements for this thread. So kindly leave.

@Naz: I guess I just wanted to see if I was making a mistake. Guess I wasn't. And I may try to my hand at an original setting....and if Ortus and the rest try to off topic them to death...well....What must I do to be granted moderate powers?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:32

Arken, your being a bit of a ass right now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:35

"Come to think of it...neither of you meet the requirements for this thread. So kindly leave."
.....ooooh... shitstorm incoming....
but i agree... somewhat....    shadow is definitely acting.....chavly, i guess? ....and ortus did pick up some of that habit too... though not as strongly as shadow...


"Arken, your being a bit of a ass right now"
you of all people, have little to no right to say that...
and you used the wrong "your"


"What must I do to be granted moderate powers?"
the soul of your firstborn child... and sacrifice your pet on an altar to me...
not as if it mattered... if people dont want to follow your idea of the thread, they wont follow it... you can try to enforce it, but then they simply wont go there...
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:37

Soz 'ard

You do realize what I act like a chav, that is me joking

And im not acting like a chav, Chavs act worse than that


Last edited by Comrade Kitten on 2015-02-01, 14:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ortus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:37

I was always like this.
And I don't off topic them to death, my last thread was destroyed by some cursader kings discussion or summin.
And the mature part, of course im not, i'm 15.
I'm just saying, there is no point discussing the fact that something makes you depressed, if it does, you leave.
No need to be an ass, jeez, I'm not trying to be one.

And as for me picking up that habit, no, neither of us are like this, it's from a reaction of being insulted.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:40

.....at least shadow does it on a regular basis.... not just when insulted
and i doubt it was that discoussion that killed the thread... w ehave had those since the FG days, and it never killed one before... may have contributed to it, or bene the final blow, but i doubt it was the main and sole reason.
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:41

Nazamroth wrote:

"Come to think of it...neither of you meet the requirements for this thread. So kindly leave."
.....ooooh... shitstorm incoming....
but i agree... somewhat....    shadow is definitely acting.....chavly, i guess? ....and ortus did pick up some of that habit too... though not as strongly as shadow...


"Arken, your being a bit of a ass right now"
you of all people, have little to no right to say that...


"What must I do to be granted moderate powers?"
the soul of your firstborn child... and sacrifice your pet on an altar to me...
not as if it mattered... if people dont want to follow your idea of the thread, they wont follow it... you can try to enforce it, but then they simply wont go there...

Mostly was going to use it to delete off-topic posts really. As for those requirements.....a bit steep. Are you open to negotiation? Smile But in all seriousness, I'll do what I can if I do make an original universe RP. I'll fight like hell to keep the immature users from killing it "CAUZE 40k IZ BET3R C4UZ3 40k!!!".
Back to top Go down
Ortus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:42

Nah it was, all was going well, I know you didn't mean to but the discussion came and lasted for a page or so. When talking to others, they said they lost track due to the discussion. Sadly, it did.

Arken, I doubt you are 43. if many sources are correct, that is the age of maturity in men, and from language and things you are saying you are only proving yourself to be immature.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:42

....erm.... thats not what happens....and im not even talking about the format of the example....
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 14:53

@Ortus: I'm probably being more mature than you are. Frankly, I didn't make this thread with insults in my initial post. You started to insult me off the bat, and frankly, using the "age of maturity" card isn't going to work because my track record on this site shows that I'm a very mature individual. I only threw in that "you don't meet the requirements" bit because you don't. You behave in an immature fashion, you're insulting me throughout this entire discussion, and I made this thread so the logical and mature people (IE: Gorath, Nazamroth, Wookie, Dargoth, and Azrok) could weigh in so I could determine if I was making a mistake or not. As for the language I'm using, I've not said anything immature. I have not resorted to name calling or anything of the sort. I have chosen my words carefully. When I used terms like "daemon rape" I wasn't doing so out of immaturity, I was doing so because that's what literally happens in 40k. So, seriously, don't try to play the "I'm more mature than you" card, because it shows jut how immature you are.

Naz, I've made my choice. I'm not touching 40k again, partially because I've come to accept just how fanboyish and vitriolic Ortus and those like him on this site are (which basically means they're little different from most of the 40k fanbase, if my own experiences are any indicator). Feel free to lock this thread. This discussion is over.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:02

"my track record on this site shows that I'm a very mature individual"
.........i ...... dont completely agree with that.....
also, "any man who has to say i am the king is no true king"
.....i am also well aware of how immature i can often be.... before anyone would point it out....

also, Ortus didnt insult you..... yeah, he was being slightly chavish, but he didnt throw any insults... he just stated facts and his opinion.... in a...less than diplomatic manner....
(kinda like if i say "get your shit outta here", i dont mean that your thing sucks just because i referrede to it as "shit")
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:05

chav
a young lower-class person typified by brash and loutish behaviour and the wearing of (real or imitation) designer clothes.

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:05

Nazamroth wrote:
"my track record on this site shows that I'm a very mature individual"
.........i ...... dont completely agree with that.....
also, "any man who has to say i am the king is no true king"
.....i am also well aware of how immature i can often be.... before anyone would point it out....

also, Ortus didnt insult you..... yeah, he was being slightly chavish, but he didnt throw any insults... he just stated facts and his opinion.... in a...less than diplomatic manner....
(kinda like if i say "get your shit outta here", i dont mean that your thing sucks just because i referrede to it as "shit")

Okay, yes, I've had my blow ups, I'll admit to that, but my general behavior is that of a mature person. Look, I've made my choice, and even making this thread was mistake. Just lock it and call it a day. I wanted intelligent discourse, not "get your shit out of here". Fine, Ortus. I'll get my shit out of here.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:07

Why are you twisting his words?

He said, in full honesty "Its probably better if you don't stay here if something makes you depressed"


He never, at any point said "Get your shit out of here"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:08

OOC. ..i think he might be misinterpreting what i said?
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Ortus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:08

sorry
what
did you just list azrok there.
And i said sissy, last time I checked that isn't a super insult.
And who said the "Im more immature card" first? Exactly. You. I came in, saying that it isnt for sissies. Nothing to be offended on. I then mentioned if it makes you depressed, you should leave.
I don't even go on this section.
Where did the old arken go? It saddens me to see this, I never intended for you to take such offense, but sissy seemed to tip you over the edge and make you a spite filled monster.
And fanboyish is also false, at the moment I hate what GW are doing with these stupid releases, destroying the universe and lore I love.
In future, don't take such offense. I didn't mean to, but your head seemed to make you think so.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:10

Yeh, Im not exactly a massive games workshop fanboy, its mostly overpriced ridiculously overpowered stuff they are bringing out currently..
And naz, it seems like the logical assumption
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:20

Maybe, maybe not. Point is, 40k is now dead to me. Lock this thread. And yes, I listed Azrok cause he's mature and logical, and frankly, I don't care how much of an insult something is considering you three. Hell, given who you keep company with, I'm surprised you didn't call me a rather unkind term for a homosexual. Goodbye. And good luck trying to enjoy such an ill-conceived setting.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:22

.......dafuq just happened here....
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:23

I have no idea

I think arkens paranoid
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:24

Because I don't know why anyone would call him gay for any other reason


Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:26

I like grimdark. We all do, because we are sick people who actually think that the real life is not depressing enough. Yes. That's why I think I play here. Also, I do not care about logic anymore since the spaceships doesn't have reverse thrusters to stop them in zero gravity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:28

well, you turn the main thrusters into reverse, start sucking vacuum in, and you stop... isnt it logical?
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Himfea Gaur

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:29

Not really
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:29

If you want to start with something really illogical, try explaning the cult mechanicus as a whole
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:32

Have I told you that I really hate cyborgs? I mean, the unnecessary ones. No offense to warriors those lost their body parts in battle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Ortus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:32

Yeah what just happened...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:33

You would hate the iron hands then, they purposely remove all flesh they can

'The flesh is weak!'
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:34

Personally, yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Local Bat Enthusiast

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:35

Going back on topic then, yeh

What the hell did actually just happen
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   2015-02-01, 15:39

Well, risking his wrath, i think arken seriously overreacted something again....
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   

Back to top Go down
 
Okay, time to be blunt and honest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» who is your favorite anime character of all time?
» Hot Tub Time Machine [Open]
» Time That Needs to be Spent
» Explorin' time!
» Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: