Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:32

Dilios: I believe he went planetside. Why does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:36

"why do you think?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:37

They uphold purity and the imperial creed, and if they prove that a brother is tainted or has gone renegade, it's their job to put a end to it.
But to be fair, Reclusiarchs would make that call usually, but if they are in a warzone without one, the senior chaplain calls the shots on questioning their brothers faith.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:38

Dilios: You think he has something to do with this? That...can't be possible. He'd never intentionally cause such harm to his own chapter.

OOC: Thanks for the info, Honus. I think it will help greatly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:39

he looks Dilios right in the eye
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:40

Dilios *his skull helmet staring right back*: Do you have any proof of this, Templar?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:45

"Unfortunatly, yes"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:50

Dilios *whispering*: Then follow me. *Leads him to a alcove in the chapel aboard the battle barge.* Alright, show me this "proof". Keep in mind, if I think you are lying, I will end you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:52

"If you try, it won't end well." *he begrudgingly tells him what arken told him*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:53

Dilios: That...that can't be! There's never been any sign of this!! He...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 01:59

*remains silent*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:02

Dilios: Do you have any more evidence. Thus far, it's just your word! I'm not willing to risk my chapter on the word of mere Son of Dorn!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:05

"You say that like I don't keep backups of this sort of thing"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:08

Dilios: Remember, my chapter has never been terribly trusting of yours. Unless you can offer evidence that goes beyond your mere word, my hands are bound! If the Chapter Master is a traitor, he will be dealt with, but only if his guilt can be proven! We are not the Inquisition!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:10

he gestures to the small lens tipped device on his powerpack
"A personal modification of mine. I usually use it to record my battles to see where i messed up so i can improve later"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:13

Dilios: And you have recorded evidence! They out with it, Templar!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:18

he plays it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:19

Dilios:..........No....No.....This...this can't be....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:20

he stays quiet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:21

Dilios: He........HE WILL PAY FOR THIS DECEPTION!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:32

he sighs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:35

Dilios: But....we need to inform the First Captain. We must know how far this corruption has spread...our...our whole chapter is a lie...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:36

"I wouldn't take it that far. I know how to spot this shit. it seems....localized"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:38

Dilios: Localized? You mean...?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:41

"Just him"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:44

Dilios: I will bring the First Captain. Remain here. *He goes and gets Tarlain.*

Tarlain: What is so urgent, Templar? I've got a few thousand problems, and I don't need more!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:46

"your chapter master....may be corrupted"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:47

Tarlain *clearly angered by the accusation*: What!? Explain, before I shoot you dead! *Draws a Volkite pistol.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:48

"Good luck with that with one of those weapons against this armour"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:50

Dilios: Both of you, stop this! Templar, show him what you showed me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:52

he does so
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:55

*Tarlain's face is a mixture of shock and disbelieve.*

Tarlain: No....This...This can't be...You're lying, Templar! We were warned about you and the rest of Dorn's sons!! You are not to be trusted!

Dilios: FIRST CAPTAIN!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 02:56

he frowns quietly
"Warned? by whom?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:00

*Tarlain's face becomes ashen at that question.*

Tarlain: Emperor...no....I refuse to believe this! He founded our chapter! Everything he's done for the innocents of the Imperium and his fellow Astartes...I....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:01

he sighs calmly
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:02

Tarlain: Do you have anymore evidence, anyone that can confirm this story?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:05

"I am afraid not. I'm sincerely surprised he told me what he did"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:05

Tarlain: Then maybe that means that the daemon doesn't have full control of him!! We could excise the damn thing!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:13

he remains quiet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:14

Tarlain: No...but.....Damn it...Our chapter is a lie....What do we do now?

Dilios: We deal with the Chapter Master, and we rebuild from there, even if we have to contend with the Inquisition.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:18

he still stays quiet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:21

Tarlain: When Arken gets back from the surface...I'm going to rip his throat out...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:24

quiet templar is quiet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 03:30

*They are informed the Warp storm is abating, and the remaining daemons are being dealt with. Arken is apparently comatose and is being brought directly to the infirmary. Tarlain draws his Volkite pistol and heads there.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-03, 04:08

OOC I must've either missed or misread something, because I'm having an issue understanding the conflict
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-05, 18:53

Would people mind if I rejoined this?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-05, 18:54

not at all
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-05, 18:56

I'd like to do a character I did some justice.
Problem is that he is a bad guy.
And most people deny bad guys now.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-05, 18:59

Ooc is this the old rp..?
If it is, does ortus have a spot in it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2015-01-05, 19:00

he does indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next