Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:07

Artorias heads for the hangar
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:10

*And they let him aboard a thunderhawk.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:25

he boards it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:26

*And it takes him to the surface*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:29

aaaalrighty
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:30

OOC: Well, this whole Ork/Nid/Daemon stuff is your idea so...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:33

.....i'm tired
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:34

OOC: Same. You want to continue our RPs tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:34

good idea
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:35

OOC: Night.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 03:36

gnoit
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 12:59

OOC oh another thought
Most of the children in the RP I think have been removed, Herc isn't but he's dead isn't he? I believe so since Dargoth pulled a thing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 13:08

I didnt know children were a thing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 13:23

yeah herc's dead at this point
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 13:28

His head done gone exploded.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 13:31

more he got stabbed to death
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 13:33

I filled his head with pressurised gas.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 13:33

...this is a 12 year old we're talking about
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 13:34

Lots of it.
Until it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 14:28

OOC this dark humor
I laughed a little
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 14:34

Hehehheeh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 14:41

......smithers release the hounds
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 14:45

Ooc: indeed.
Anyway, time to begin operation apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:01

operation what now
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:03

Ultimate Apocalypse (mod)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:10

Operation apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:11

ebalorate
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:16

Everything
At once
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:28

It Will be your making, your untold agony, I will run your people red with their own blood.
To see them slave in untold numbers, working and dying for the sake of my coming, for my apocalypse
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:29

take yer meds
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:31

*laughs maniacally*
I have no need for them now, the only thing I want is to see you burn before me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:34

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-17, 16:35

OOC.
Firefall: The game where you can take down tornadoes with guns while buzzing around with your jetpack! ....evil, fireball shooting, alien spewing space-time tornadoes!
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 01:11

OOC: Right, this is your show Gorath so...where to go from here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 01:22

OOC well...where were we
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 01:22

OOC: I think it's your go cause this whole thing is your show.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 01:51

OOC that does not answer me question...but alright
so...where did they touch down?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 01:56

OOC: Sorry. We weren't anywhere really. They had just touched down on the surface and were beginning to secure strong points and save zones and otherwise get the planetary rulers to comply.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 01:56

OOC grand start right here
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 01:58

OOC: QUIET XENOS SCUM!!! *Slaps you with a trout.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 01:59

OOC....that's way to vague for me to work with
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:00

OOC: Okay...crap...hm...Ah.

IC:

*Arken lands where he feels the strongest amount of Chaos energy planetside.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:02

it's the capital city
there are literally hordes of daemons in the streets
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:05

Arken: Oh bugger all...Let's just hope the rest of the chapter can hold out until the beast is dealt with. The rest of you, keep your eyes and ears open. And leave that thing to me. *They head toward where Arken thinks it is.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:08

OOC where did artorias' ship touch down?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:12

OOC: Hm...probably where he's needed most, like so:

IC: *Artorias is dropped off in front of a massive daemon swarm. Have fun.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:15

within moments he's butchering his way through them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:16

*The Blackguard provided support from nearby battlements.*

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:18

he's single handedly driving a wedge into their forces

he can't figure out where the hell it is
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:20

*Which the Blackguard begin to support with Predators and infantry.*
_____________________________________________--
*Which frustrates him incredibly.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-18, 02:22

his armour is dripping with daemon gore

he seems to sense him....in twenty different places
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next