Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 04:09

Barleon: I've never been awarded one. My chapter is a bit strapped for power weapons, especially after Cadia.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 04:17

"Someone with a title like blademaster deserves a proper blade"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 04:20

Barleon: I'm not complaining mind you, just stating facts. We're in bad shape. We lost a lot of good men and gear on Cadia. Hell, most of the men you saw me beating the shite out of were fresh boys. The most combat they've seen are some skirmishes with Orcs and that's when they were neophytes.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 12:48

OOC though the concept is interesting no idea if I'll be starting anything here
Despite the concepts
Haven't touch my own primary characters in a long while
Profit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 15:59

*shrugs* "fair enough"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:01

Barleon: So, what brought you to our little corner of the ship?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:04

"Stress"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:05

Barleon: Aye. That makes sense. If you're looking for a fight...well...boys? *The Astartes draw their weapons.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:16

he shrugs and pulls out the black sword
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:17

*The Blackguard form a circle around him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:19

he enters a fighting stance
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:21

*And the first thing that happens is a Blackguard attacking him from behind.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:31

and with a swirling motion he spins the blade around, smacking him with the flat of the blade round his head
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:34

*Another Astartes tries to tackle him to the floor.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:39

and receives a knee to the head
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:40

*And aims for the Templar's legs with the flat of his blade.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:47

OOC. ...you? here? so early?! /checks sky to make sure the end of the world isnt here yet.../ ....damn, the sun is gone... well, all hail the apocalypse!
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 16:48

OOC: Yes. I'm on early. It's called Winter/Christmas break.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 17:00

OOC I still have a week to go before mine
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 17:07

OOC. ...meanwhile, i had to go in once every week, plus an exam tomorrow...
anyway, gonna have some dinner and stuff, then i might just get to work on Episode 2 of the internet chronicles...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 17:18

and the black blade swings around and smashes the blade away
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 17:19

*Which prompts Barleon to try an overhead swing.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 17:49

he backsteps
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 17:51

*And Barleon goes for a thrust.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 17:57

the flat of the black blade deflects it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 19:10

Ooc. Unfortunately, due to reasons beyond my control, (my phone has been seized for idle womanly chitchat once more...) episode two has been somewhat delayed.... But fret not, it is still going to be released today!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 19:55

*Another marine tries pinning his arms.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 19:58

and headbutt
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 20:04

*And another delivers a mean right hook.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 20:08

and he dodges before delivering a blow with the hilt of his blade
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 20:12

*And Barleon suddenly charges him bowling him into the wall.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 20:44

he takes the full force of it but digs his heels into the floor
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 20:51

*At which point, Barleon begins an unrelenting assault.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 20:52

he parries flawlessly as many blows as is physically possible before delivering a blow to his head with his hilt
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 20:57

*At which point another Astartes hits him at the base of the skull with the hilt of his chainsword.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 20:59

he staggers but only a little
note i should point out emperors champion armour is unique also
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 21:00

OOC: In what way?

IC: *Another marine uses the staggering to tackle him to the floor and place his chainsword under Artorias' throat.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 21:10

its better than artificer armour. not much better but still better
IC only for him to boot the marine in the stomach hard enough to throw him off before rolling to his feet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 21:22

*At which point a Blackguard decides to draw a bolt pistol....only for Barleon to break his arm to force him to drop it.*

Barleon: This is a sparring match damn it! No firearms! Cease, all of you. This is over. Pray I give you a light punishment. Yes, we are to be pragmatic, but at this range you could have killed him! *They leave, obviously sore over being beaten.*

Barleon: *sighs* Sorry about that. Many in my chapter are not...graceful losers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-15, 21:46

he chuckles
"If I knew we were using deadly force i'd have won about ten minutes ago"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:30

Barleon: Except we weren't. He should not have drawn his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:38

"I know. I was joking"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:39

Barleon: I'm not. He would have shot you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:40

"and it would have done nothing. go on. shoot me anywhere on this armour with a bolt pistol."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:41

Barleon: You've never seen one of Gerad's pieces of work. At that range, the bolt pistol would have at least done some damage.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:46

"Not to this armour. This is the armour of faith. no other suit like it"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:48

Barleon: Faith is good and all, but it only gets you so far.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:49

"nono you misunderstand. the armour of faith is the name of this suit. there is not a single suit of armour like it in the entire galaxy"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:50

Barleon: In that case, I may agree with you if I saw it in action.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:51

"Seriously, shoot me with a bolt pistol. i'll show you what it can do"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-12-16, 00:52

*Barleon draws his pistol and shoots Artorias in the leg.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next