Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:20

OOC you could say that yeah
not a full restart, more of a re-wind to a certain point
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:22

Ooc: how far, long before any of my characters I imagine?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:22

yeah....back to just after everyone finally left cadia
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:23

Ooc: I see.
Was Euan and Will around at that point?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:23

oh yeah
they were part of this RP before I was
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:24

Oh rly?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:24

rly
Back to top Go down
cow-man

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

back then Will was his space marine Ortus and Euan was Hyperion zee grey knight
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:25

Hyperion... much cheese I imagine.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:25

oh yeah
he tried to blow up cadia's sun at one point
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:26

Pwwwssshhhhhh.
Wow.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:26

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:27

Would I be able to join?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:28

sure, I got no problem wiv dis
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:29

Alright then, allows me to bring back a certain character who hasn't been horribly murdered multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:30

XD
I aint brought back my main ones yet
realized how horribly written they were
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:32

I often find toning down characters and giving them a new look makes it more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:33

not even that
most of em were basically the same guy with different names
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:33

Oh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:34

yeah....i don't wanna get into it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:34

I do 
Tell me pls.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:35

basically
custom chapter
as i say, most of them were basically the same character
same good points, same bad points
one or two minor variations
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:40

Describe the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:47

blood eagles
unknown progenitor
use highly unusual chapter organisation
larger than the average chapter
3 veteran companies
1 terminator
1 vanguard
1 sternguard
also has an additional company comprised entirely of aircraft pilots, trained from veteran land speeder pilots
homeworld: Colloseus
a world famed for its combat arenas
all astartes of the chapter spend years training in the fighting pits of their world before they ever set foot on a battlefield
known to under very rare circumstances succumb to a 'blood rage' in the midst of battle
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:53

Ooc: seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:54

OOC oh and i later revealed their progenitor was angron
they were formed from loyalist world eater survivors of Istvaan 3
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:55

Ooc: that's so badass.
They sound unique, you just gotta come up with interesting characters.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:59

OOC i had a few characters....but i just RP'd them poorly
had Khaine, the chapter master
Vorkal, 1st captain
Artimus: 2nd captain (he and vorkal are brothers)
Umber: 3rd captain
Varnus: fighter pilot captain
Jorah: librarian

oh and also had an inquisitor who the chapter master was friendly with which kept the eyes of any inquisitors who didn't trust em due to obvious reasons hidden away
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:01

Ooc: did they stand out much, any traits or anything?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:03

OOC varnus and jorah were barely developed
Khaine, vorkal and artimus were basically the same guy. unusually friendly and open minded for an astartes. strong emphasis on honor.
Umber stood out. Northern accent. Massive beard. Space wolf style love of grogg.
spose there was khaine's main backstory thing....his own elder brother...and the chapter's biggest shame
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:04

You could get quite creative with the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:05

yeah....lets just say his elder brother, the former 1st captain....is now a daemon prince
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:06

Ooc: they could be suffering from a unstable gene mutation, causing them to grow abnormally large.
Or they could use combat stimms during battle, like frenzon or something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:07

perhaps
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:09

Or maybe some of their brothers become raving maniacs, constantly trying too kill with no awareness of what or who their fighting, and these people could be incredibly strong.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:11

well honestly the main issue the chapter has is that half of them went heretic all at once. was over a century ago now but still.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:11

That is true.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:13

yeah
said force is now called the 'blood dragons'
and are at the head of a mighty force known as the covenant of chaos
all comers are welcome in the covenant
be they human, eldar, tau, ork or anything else
so long as they submit themselves to the dark gods
oh except slaanesh
slaanesh aint welcome
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:22

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:23

indeedy :P
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:25

Ooc:  did they ever fight imperials?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:25

OOC who the blood eagles or the blood dragons?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:33

Ooc: I'll say both.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:34

blood eagles no
Blood dragons constantly
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:41

I'd recommend making the Blood eagles darker.
Maybe change the name to gore eagles or something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:41

dude do you know what a blood eagle is? dat shit's already dark
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:46

I suppose, but it doesn't carry any real threat with it.

And for a chapter that has a heritage of pure rage and anger, you'd think they would pick something that while not heretical or evil, would still show the fact that they carry a bitter anger and rage to their former battle brothers
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:46

i woulda thought turning a guy's ribs into wings was nasty enough already
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:50

And yet you say they are friendly?
You can't make em everything.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 15:51

OOC the leaders are more friendly...outwardly anyway
as i say working on kinda re-writing em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next