Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:03

"You...are holding...me"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:05

Umbra: What? *Looks at the corpse.* How?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:10

"Not the body...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:12

Umbra: Then I do not understand.

OOC: Okay, what am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:12

OOC it's from the throne mechanicum itself you fool
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:14

OOC: -_- Dude, you said he was holding it. I didn't think he could hold the FREAKING PILOTING SEAT!!

IC: *Umbra looks at the throne, unsure what to do.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:14

OOC....throne mechanicum isn't a pilot seat...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:15

OOC: Then I'm lore illiterate. Please, enlighten me (that and I've had a long day...and I'm stuffed with turkey and pie, so cut me some slack).
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:16

OOC it's the device the pilot imprints into. the thing they plug their brain into to control the knight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:17

OOC: Bugger me...So what should he do with it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:18

OOC well...long story short the multiple hundred imprints within it have...fused
into one consciousness
it's pretty much an AI
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:19

OOC: Oh...Oh SON OF A...GORATH!!! *Spanks you with a loaf of french bread.*

IC: *Umbra looks at the throne, and makes sure he has repaired the damage.*

Umbra: Are you, whatever you are, fully functional?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:20

OOC I told you I'd get her back didn't I?
IC "Unknown"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:21

OOC: Yes....

IC:

Umbra: What are you even, if you are not the machine spirit?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:21

"I...cannot say"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:22

Umbra: I see....can this Knight be salvaged?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:23

"No...the...beasts....destroyed my body"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:25

Umbra: I see....Then I will take you with me, until a new body can be found for you.

++Arken: Umbra, whatever you're doing, hurry up! We're almost done evacuating and I don't want to leave anyone behind.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:25

"Th-thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:27

Umbra: Don't thank me yet. We still have to get off this planet. *Hurries for the evacuation craft.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:29

the templar is still barring the way from any nid infantry
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:31

*He has some assistance the planetside Blackguard who are not to busy in other sectors of the evacuation area.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:36

sensors indicate the harridans are closing in
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:37

Umbra: What!? Damn it...++Arken, is the evacuation done.

Arken: Almost, why?

Umbra: The Harridans are close.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:39

they can hear their wingbeats now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:41

*Blackguard aircraft and anti-air units ready themselves as the last of the evacuation craft take off.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:42

they see them coming...at which point each detaches swarms of gargoyles from thier chests
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:43

*The Blackguard aircraft attack while the land forces evacuate with the escape of the last few civilians.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:45

any that enter weapon range of the harridans take heavy fire from their bio cannons, ripping through their hulls with ease
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:47

*They break off when the last of the Blackguard craft has reached the fleet, at which point, several cruisers open fire on the harridans.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:49

the beasts retreat
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:51

*At which point, the fleet makes a Warp jump to the forge world. Umbra takes the throne to Arken.*

Umbra: Arken, I found this with a destroyed Knight.

Arken: What is it?

Umbra: It's the throne mechanicum, but there is something...off about it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:53

the templar meanwhile, is sat alone in the medbay
but keep going with umbra n arken
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:54

*Axel goes to the Templar, to FINALLY treat his wounds.*

Axel: I'm amazed you're still conscious.

Umbra: There is something...strange about the imprint.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:55

"Rage is a hell of an anesthetic."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:57

Axel: That it is. *Begins to clean the wounds.* I'm amazed you lasted as long as you did.

Umbra: I don't think most imprints engage people in conversations.

Arken: Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:58

"I could not fall. I made an oath, and I do not break my oaths."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:00

Axel: Admirable.

IC:

Umbra: Perhaps I should show you. *He takes the throne and plugs it into a nearby terminal.*

Arken: Is that a good idea?

Umbra: Do you have any better ideas?

Arken: No.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:02

"Thankyou."
-------------------------
"I....I can see...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:03

Axel: Most would have fallen well before we arrived. You do your chapter proud.

Umbra: They do, but I've never heard of one openly communicating with those that were not pilots.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:06

he smiles as best he can at that

"I....the pain...is gone"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:08

*Axel finishes treating his wounds.*

Axel: I've done all I can.

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:09

"you have my thanks"

"yes...pain...my body was rent and torn by the beasts"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:11

Axel: No thanks is neccesary. I am merely doing my duty.

Umbra: I asked it the same question. It doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:11

"Still."

"I do not fully know."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:15

Axel: Listen, it may be best if you keep your head low here. My chapter...does not have the best relations with yours. The only thing preventing full out war has been your chapter master being an old comrade of ours.

Umbra: Honestly? I say we find it a new body. It came from a Knight, it may prove useful if we give it another Knight as its body.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 04:20

OOC: I'm guessing I lost you. That's fine. I gotta get some sleep myself. Later.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:16

Ooc: what's all this then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:19

OOC basicaly me n arken restartin a couple of groups of our old characters from back on FG before we fucked em up with too much non canon shit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:19

Ooc: so, it's like a elseworld story in comics? Where you restart with old characters?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 14:20

OOC you could say that yeah
not a full restart, more of a re-wind to a certain point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next