Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-27, 03:40

many of the civilians are now dead
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-27, 03:42

*Arken clenches his fist in anger.*

Blackguard: Emperor forgive us...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-27, 03:49

the templar is barely standing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-27, 03:50

Arken: Damn it...*He calls for Axel, the Blackguard's chief apothecary.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-27, 03:52

he's coughing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-27, 03:54

*Sometime later, Axel arrives.*

Axel: Emperor...You should have called me sooner.

Arken: I'm sorry, but as you can see, had a bit of a bug problem.

*Axel approaches the Templar.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-27, 03:56

he struggles to rermain upright
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 01:59

*Axel examines the Templar's wounds.*

Axel: Emperor preserve you...we need to get him to a field hospital. I can do little here.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:00

"And abandon these people? no."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:03

Arken: We will not abandon them. I'll call for transports to evacuate them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:04

"Good *cough* luck. They're closing in now....They'll have finished feeding those blasted beasts elsewhere and have sent them here."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:08

Arken: By the time they get here, we'll be long gone with the civilians in tow. *Goes and calls for transport and aerial support.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:10

"You *cough* don't understand. I'm talking about *cough* Fucking Harridans!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:11

OOC: Harridans? Not familiar with them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:13

a flying bio titan
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:15

OOC: o_O WHAT THE!? Just....Oh for....I...Crap.

IC:

Arken: Bloody wonderful...then we'll evacuate quickly. I'm not going to waste lives and resources trying to kill such creatures with the forces we have planetside.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:16

"I lost contact with the last of my forces about an hour ago in a city a few miles south *cough* They said the beasts were headed this way already"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:19

Arken:.............++This is the chapter master to fleet, I want all thunderhawks and stormravens sent planetside and several cruisers brought into low orbit. We need to evacuate as many civilians as possible and keep some Harridans off the evacuation craft.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:21

"I'll remain on the planet as long as I can. Leave me behind if needs be. I do not leave until I am the last man with boots on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:23

Arken: Understood.

Axel: If that's the case, then I've done all I can for your wounds.

*Meanwhile, the evacuation craft arrive as the Blackguard begin to funnel the civilians to the craft.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:24

there is a sudden rumbling from deep beneath the surface
but it's not tunnelers
(Hint do an auspex or psychic scan)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:25

*One of the cruisers above the city does an auspex scan.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:26

it seems there's something there that is overloading
could result in NUCLEAR explosion if not shut down
will overload before both the nids show up and everyone can be evac'd
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:28

Arken *upon learning this*: SON OF A......Fine. ++Umbra, get your arse down there and fix what ever is about to blow us all to hell.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:29

it's a few levels down
should take about ten minutes to reach
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:30

*Umbra rushes to whatever is about to explode.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:31

he finds, in the midst of swarms of dead tyranids, a single knight errant
it seems to be the source
it lies there in ruins, scarred and broken
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:34

*Umbra carefully approaches it and tries to asses what is overloading.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:35

it starts moving unable to stand
what sounds like white noise and static emerges from its speakers....almost forming words
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:40

Umbra: Omnisiaha (OOC: Probably spelled wrong)...is there someone alive in there?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:40

it is trying to form words
specifically sounding like
"It hurts....make it stop...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:43

Umbra: That's what I'm here to do. *He starts looking for the cause of the overload.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:43

nothing
must be inside it, inside the hatch
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:45

OOC: Oh FES (For the Emperor's Sake).

IC: *Umbra cautiously approaches the hatch and tries to open it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:46

it opens....
there is a woman inside
very dead
the knight makes the noises again, still saying the same thing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:47

OOC: Wait. Not trying to sound sexist (far from it), but I didn't think 40k would have female Knights, especially since they're...you know, basically Medieval Knights in mech suits. All those guys were males. This is very interesting.

IC: *Umbra carefully removes the body, and checks inside the hatch.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:49

OOC i say it depends on the house in question. nothing that says there aint female ones.
IC he sees the throne mechanicum. glowing. he sees that the knight is still trying to move, despite no pilot
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:51

OOC: Ah. Okay. From the lore you told me about, I was under the impression Knights were all male, much like Astartes.

IC: *He starts to check around the throne to see if the problem is there.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:51

OOC nothing that said that
IC the voice is coming from the throne mechanicum itself...as if it's alive
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:54

OOC: Yeah. My bad. It was just what I got from the lore.

IC: *He's confused by this and moves closer to investigate.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:54

he sees it is damaged slightly. and that may be causing the overload.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:55

*He starts to assess the damage.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:56

it looks like he can fix it.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:56

*He starts to do so.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:57

the voice stops being as static
and it's 'pain' seems to fade as its voice seems to imply
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:58

*He continues to fix the damage.*

Umbra: Emperor and Omnisiaha preserve you....it's amazing you lasted this long.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 02:59

Voice: *clearing up* th-th-thankyou
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:00

Umbra: *Taken aback, as he thought it was just a recording that was being played through the speakers.* Are you...the machine spirit?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:01

Voice: n-n-no....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:02

Umbra: Then...what are you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-28, 03:03

"You...are holding...me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next