Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 01:23

OOC:

Okay, so here's how this is going to go down: This RP takes place post-Cadia (as in, our old FG RP post-Cadia). However, there will be no Consortium or anything associated with it (save for one character because Gorath begged me to keep her around in some way and I took pity upon him, oh and NO PLEASURE STATION YOU FETHING PERVERTS!!!). Instead, the start will focus on the various chapters and groups rebuilding their forces after the war on Cadia as the Blackguard contemplate going Renegade. If there is enough popular demand, I MAY, emphasis on MAY, reboot the Consortium as well, but they WILL be heavily toned down. So...yeah, that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 01:36

well
now we start it seems

*a chapter retainer approaches Arken*
"Sire...we have intercepted a transmission you may wish to hear"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 01:38

OOC: Don't they use "Lord"? Don't think I've ever seen "sire" used when talking to an SM.

IC:

Arken: Patch it through.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 01:46

OOC depends on the exact retainer
IC ++this is Baron *static* of house ebonheart. Our homeworld is *static* siege. Tyranid monsters every*static* Cannot hold them much longer....astartes have fallen....knights and guardsmen *Static* the line but not for much longer! request *static* assistance from any who read this message!++

Retainer: It originates from planet Blackhammer sire. Population estimated around six hundred and fifty four million.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 01:48

Arken: Although we have yet to properly rebuilt our numbers after our losses on Cadia...we can't leave so many to the Tyranids. Prepare the battle barges, several cruisers, and marshal the ninth, fourth, and first companies.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 01:49

"As you wish sir." *he leaves to prepare forces*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 01:55

*Arken makes sure his scythe is sharp and his bolter ready. When these tasks are done, he departs to the Emperor's Wrath (one of the barges). First Captain Tarlain is already on the bridge.*

Arken *smirkng under his helmet*: How did I know you'd beat me here?

Tarlain *not turning away from a command console on which he is reading reports*: Because unlike you, I have to deal with fewer political problems. That and I had the first company marshaled before you gave the order. Oh, and I have a better sense of time then you. *Smirks*

Arken: Deadpan as always. Very well, First Captain, set a course for Blackhammer and have the navigators take us into the Warp.

Tarlain: Your will be done, Chapter Master. *They enter the Warp with all speed.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:01

they arrive....but things are already looking bleak
the planet below burns. not a single human ship in orbit still intact.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:04

*The Blackguard fleet opens fire on the hive fleet. The marines are already in their thunderhawks and droppods as the fleet moves toward the planet.*

OOC: Remind, is there a SM craft called a stormraven?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:08

yes
it's a dropship/gunship
can transport a rather good number of troops, and has clamps on the back to carry a dreadnought
equipped with a missile launcher, twin multi melta or twin heavy bolter, and a twin lascannon, twin plasma cannon or twin assault cannon
also has four stormstrike missiles
can also have a pair of hurricane bolters

IC they notice another fleet of ships engaging the tyranids....ork kroozas
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:10

OOC: Thought so, thanks.

IC:

Arken *upon seeing this*: Emperor damn it....of course this draws Orks....Let the two sides deal with each other. We'll finish the survives. First Captain, with me. I intend to make planetfall with the rest of our forces. *Arken and Tarlain go to the hanger bay and board a stormraven. When the fleet is in orbit, the stormraven leaves for the capital of the planet.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:12

en route to the planet Arken receives a transmission from his ship
+Sir...we've identified the ship at the head of the ork fleet....it's the Blacktoof"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:14

++Arken: "Blacktoof"? What information do we have regarding it?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:17

++That it's captained by the most infamous freeboota in the galaxy. Badrukk.++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:20

++Arken: Wonderful...Keep me appraised.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:21

++yes sir+
OOC you do know who badrukk is right?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:22

OOC: Barely.

IC: *They land at planetary capital and make for the governor's palace.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:30

OOC biggest, baddest, and richest ork pirate in the galaxy
infamous galaxy wide
wearing armour salvaged from fallen astartes, wielding a custom shoota, made from an ogryn ripper gun modified to fire unstable plasma canisters
he is in my opinion, the 3rd most badass ork in the galaxy, just behind grukk and ghazghkull
IC they hear a screech and see a pair of harpies descending upon their location
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:31

OOC: OH CRAP!!! I think I've read about this guy....isn't everyone expecting his own weapon to ultimately kill him? Can I have a link to his wiki page, just so I'm sure?

IC: *The Blackguard dive for cover and open fire on the Nids.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:39

OOC yes they are. although his lead-lined coat is stopping that happening for now
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Badrukk
IC they fly over, each producing a spore mine from their chests which falls down upon the marines
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:41

OOC: Aw crap.

IC: *They scatter.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:42

the bombs detonate, knocking a few on their arses but doing little else
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:45

Tarlain *iritated*: Those things are a nuisance.

Arken: Yes, but that could have been much worse. Let's keep moving.

*They do so.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:46

++sir I have one more peice of information we have just learned. there is no planetary governor, the Baron of house ebonheart rules this world++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:48

++Arken:.....*Absolutely unimpressed* You couldn't have told us before we made planetfall? Never mind. Where's the Ebonheart keep?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:49

++it is the spire at the center of the capital my lord, known as the Ironclaw.++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:50

++Arken: Understood, we are enroute there now.++ *They make for the Ironclaw.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:52

the sire towers above them...but smoke trails billow from many points, hundreds of chunks torn out of its armour
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:53

*The Blackguard make haste for the main gate.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:54

they hear the sounds of hundreds of tyranid creatures before them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:56

*They slow down and stick close to the ground to avoid detection.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 02:59

they find the beasts, pouring over the remains of a knight castigagtor, through the cracked gate of ironclaw
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:01

OOC: We're waiting for you in the ME thread.

IC:

Arken *whispering*: Damn...well, going through the gate would be suicide...

Tarlain: Maybe we can scale the walls somehow? No...we don't have the equipment to do that. A distraction maybe?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:03

OOC sry
IC the beasts have yet to see them. note the corpses of hundreds of guardsmen scattered around, along with a few dozen space marines, salamanders, blood ravens and black templars.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:05

Arken *noticing the corpses, especially the Templars*: Let's find a back way in...anything is preferable to directly attacking a swarm that large. *They start looking for the aforementioned back way.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:08

they hear the sound of lasfire
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:10

*They move towards it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:11

they find a single squad of guardsmen defending what looks like a bunker against a swarm of smaller oganisms, and a carnifex, 2 of the men desperatly trying to get sentry guns online
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:13

Arken: This may be our only chance to get inside...Blackguard, to their aid! Forward!!!

*The Blackguard move from cover to cover, firing upon the swarm as Arken hurls Warp lightning at the fex.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:15

the fex turns angrily, and with a screech hurls a bolt of bio plasma from its mouth at the astartes
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:16

*Arken dodges to the side, and puts some Warp lightning through one of the fex's eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:17

the fex roars with pain and anger as it charges, a group of hormagaunts at its back
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:18

Arken: That's right you bastards. Come at me!! *Starts cutting up the gaunts as Tarlain moves around the fex, his power spear ready.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:19

it fires another bolt of bio plasma, at close range, remaining back out of his spear range
arken sees a figure looming over the gaunts
a tyranid prime
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:21

Arken: Are you fething kidding me? *Several Companions (Blackguard termies, remember) open fire on the Prime as Tarlain circles the fex.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:22

a pair of hive guard block the shots as they fire with their impailer cannons

the fex swings for him with its bladed tail
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:23

*Tarlain roles out of the way as Arken charges the prime.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:24

it swings again for him

the hive guard remain in his way, firing volley after volley of impailer cannon fire
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:26

*Arken teleports behind the hive guard and slashes at the prime's legs. Tarlain dodges again. Several Blackguard open fire on the fex.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   2014-11-26, 03:28

as arken swings the shadow in the warp caused by being near to a synapse creature catches him off guard with a pain within his very mind. this causes his swing to miss as the beast turns to him, twin boneswords ready to swing

its thick armour eats up most of the shots as it fires again with the bio plasma, this time at the marines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next